PDA

View Full Version : I want a peekapoo puppy!

seasinc
05-08-2001, 08:30 PM
Anyone have any suggestions of where/how I can find a pekenese/poodle mix puppy?

We had one up until a couple years ago, and are ready to get a new one. We want to meet the puppy's mother, and see the litter in the environment they grew up in.

I've been checking all over the web, and calling vets, and the problem I've been running into is that most of the breeders seem to stick with purebreds.

We live in the Seattle, WA area, and would be willing to travel a few hours to go visit a prospective puppy.

We hope to find one soon. We have some new kittens and we want to raise the puppy and the kittens together if possible so that they might be friends.

Thanks!
Seasinc

Rottie
05-09-2001, 09:55 AM
Try http://www.petfinder.com

aly
05-09-2001, 12:33 PM
I was going to suggest Pet Finder too. The only problem you'd have is most of these dogs are in shelter/rescue situations and you wouldn't be able to see the parents or environment he/she grew up in. But don't let that discourage you. Rescue dogs are WONDERFUL! I'm gonna look around my rescue contacts for you and see if I can find a puppy you might like.