PDA

View Full Version : What`s Your Nickname?

Rottieluver45
06-06-2003, 09:37 AM
This is probably gonna be at the end of the list later but just for fun tell your nickname(if you have one) and how you got it.

Mine is Bit. Now, how I got it.... When my brother and I were little he tried to say my name,Christy, but it ended up being bitty so now, thanks to my brother, I`m Bit.
It`s really embarassing when my mom calls out to me in front of my friends or in the store b/c she only calls me christy or Christina when I`m in DEEP trouble.

I`m the only one in my family w/ a nickname! I`m special huh?:rolleyes:

zippy-kat
06-06-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm TL (my initials), Zippy (lol it just stuck --esp after my ticket :rolleyes: ), and Miss Snippy Zippy (when I'm in a bad mood).

My HS Friends used to call me Ya-Ya...that came about as a result of my best friend's nephew not being able to say "Tonya."

micki76
06-06-2003, 09:52 AM
My Friends all call me Mouse (Micki's my first name) and my Dad calls me Pal. :) My sister sometimes just calls me Mick.

wolfsoul
06-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Some people call me Potts, some call me Potthead (although not for the reasons you might think lol), My grandma calls me Jordy Pordy (along with the song lol), and lots of people call me by my last name :D

Tweety_Pie
06-06-2003, 10:11 AM
:o My nickname is embarrasing:o lol!

My nickname was Minnie because I am a twin, and I was smaller than my twin (green_chameleon_girl).

Now my parents call me Spinny(hate the nickname lol) because I was always moving when I was little. lol.:D

Aspen and Misty
06-06-2003, 10:12 AM
My nickname is my Last name repeated twice (wont say it for safty resons though :o )

My other nickname is Twertle. Because I would always go Twertle Twertle, I have no idea why, I think it was off a movie or something? Well, everyone calls me Twertle now.

Ash, lots of people call me Ash.

O and my most cheerished nickname ( :rolleyes: ) rats nest. LOL. Thanx, Mary. My rats hide on my shoulder and they love to play with my hair so she says I'm a walking talking Rats nest :rolleyes:

Ash

Rottieluver45
06-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
:o My nickname is embarrasing:o lol!

My nickname was Minnie because I am a twin, and I was smaller than my twin (green_chameleon_girl).

Now my parents call me Spinny(hate the nickname lol) because I was always moving when I was little. lol.:D

Hey, I`m a twin too...Well not like you...I have a twin brother...the one that made the nickname.:D

Andie
06-06-2003, 01:50 PM
I don't have many odd nicknames except....

Grandma calls me Turkey, don't ask I don't know why. She calls all her grandkids Turkey.

Kfamr
06-06-2003, 01:58 PM
Hogatha! :rolleyes:

.... When i was little i guess i'd eat really fast and alot... lmao sitll kinda do but it's slow now :rolleyes:

iceyshiver21
06-06-2003, 02:05 PM
ooh my... I have quite a few, but most im SO NOT GONNA SHARE!!
Mufasa...my brains name
Spike...
Butthead...
Keet....
Chokco K....
Plunky....
icey....
Katya...
Boggie's woman...
Ill stop there..

The Cat Factory
06-06-2003, 02:27 PM
My nickname is C...my brother calls me Beular for some strange reason lol :D

RockyRoad
06-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Some of my teachers call me Brattany. :p But otherwise...I consider Britt my real name, but I guess it's a nick-name as well. :)

ChloeLove
06-06-2003, 02:47 PM
My nickname is Mandy...but my name is Amanda, so...lol
My mom calls me mouse, and my dad used to call me Speelabeep (sp????) It means something in swedish. It means queen, I think.

apcrs5122
06-06-2003, 03:06 PM
My gymnastics coach calls me D 'cause my name is Dayna. My dad used to call me monkey when I was younger for some reason. He also used to pick me up and ask "Have you been eating lead for breakfast?" so he called me lead girl.

binka_nugget
06-06-2003, 03:34 PM
my most used one would be "Hey you!"..Lol another one used commonly for me would be Ash..I hate my name though..anything closely related to ashley i hate..(FOR ME! LOL..i don't want to offend anyone w/the same name on pettalk). ack...

Tina
06-06-2003, 04:23 PM
I have no idea why but my dad has always called me "Tuna Fish" or just "Tuna" :rolleyes: It use to bug me so much.

Some people sometimes call me Marie also my middle name.

My father-in-law sometimes calls me Tiny I have no idea why though.

And when I was in highschool I had a English teacher that called me Tina Marina.

Cookiebaker
06-06-2003, 05:15 PM
ERmmm...Banana....as in, Anna Banana. Not very original, and not very cute, but I don't mind it, either. :rolleyes:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-06-2003, 05:23 PM
Well my friends and I all chose 80's nicknames and I got stuck with Eddie VanHalen, which turned into VanHalen, then Halen, then Eddie.
My net friends call me hun, kiddo, babes, nutty, nut, kiddo, brat... so many more.
But mostly I'm just Meg. :)

LoudLou
06-06-2003, 05:39 PM
I have a few nicknames. Most commonly used now are Boo, BooBoo, and my older sister calls me littles.. (Don't know why I TOWER over her.But I will ALWAYS be younger.:p :rolleyes: ) Boo and BooBoo in High School a friend and I used to always do a routine of Yogi and BooBoo with the teachers and principals and when I was little I used to hide a lot and come out and say BOO.:rolleyes:

slick
06-06-2003, 05:42 PM
My nickname is my handle on PT - Slick

Uabassoon
06-06-2003, 05:50 PM
My friends call me Sparky.

Miss Meow
06-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Pretty boring, really: Nic, Blondie, Curly (because my hair is curly). My grandfather used to call me Charlie Cheesecake - I still don't know why! The very daring call me Nickers in public and a few have lived to tell the tale :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-07-2003, 01:53 AM
Here are just some of the few weird nicknames I have been called, in no particular order. Some of them are variations of the name Tamara, some are just plain strange.

Biddy For some reason, my stepdad used to call me "Biddy" as in, Biddy and Ben the Flower Pot Men. Doesn't make any sense to me, either.

Femtam There were two people named "Tam" in our group, one of whom is a male. Hence this rather weird moniker.

Terrance Back in my more immature days, my best friend and I referred to each other as "Terrance" and "Phillip" as in the two irreverent characters from South Park.

TimTam My mother called me this.

Tampon My brother's version of the above.

Silly Bum What my partner calls me.

These are just the ones I remember!

RubyMutt
06-07-2003, 01:33 PM
most of my nicknames are just short for my first name (Lindsey)
The most common ones are "Lin" and "Linds" sometimes I get a "Lindsey-Lou" or "Lin-Lou"
My boyfriend calls me "Grumpus", "Bunny", & "Hun" heh heh....
One of my friends calls me "Secret Lover" ... yeah, we're dorks

HoRsELUvR
06-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Some people started calling me Kool Aid because I died my hair red with Kool Aid.Also some people who were in my school play with me call me Amaryllith because I played a girl named Amaryllis in the Music Man and Winthrop,another character,calls her Amaryllith cuz he has a lisp.And some people just call me horse girl cuz i am obsessed with horses.And some people call me Lisa Simpson because in a jazz band concert I played a solo based on The Simpsons on my saxophone.Also my friend used to call me Mini Fiona because she says I look like Fiona Apple. ok thats it for now.

binka_nugget
06-11-2003, 08:44 PM
i got a new one to add..thx to a few pettalkers..*CURSES!:mad: * lol... nuggey and nuggethead lol

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-11-2003, 08:52 PM
dont laugh!!!

My Paw Paw gave all his grandchildren nicknames when we were born and mine is Sugar Boogar...... no one else in my family calls me that but him... and I love it cause I LOVE MY PAW PAW!!!!!:)

slleipnir
06-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Schlepnir..-glares- :rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
06-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Im called "Hey", "J.C", "JuJu", and "That girl" :rolleyes: :)

NoahsMommy
06-12-2003, 12:25 AM
I have a few nicknames, depending on the person. ;)

My mom and Karen (wolflady) call me "Sunshine"

My husband calls me "Princess" ;)

My brother and a close friend refer to me as "Kel" (I'm Kelly) all the time

My old boss/serrogate father used to call me "KAR" (my initials before I got married), now he calls me "kid" or "my daughter". He's a sweetie! :D

wolf_Q
06-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Ummmm..........in grade school I was known as "Wolfy"

In Jr. High and High school I was "That girl who draws wolves" or some reference to U2.

On the net, most people call me Wolf, Q, or Wolfie...........meh......irl there's not much to shorten my name (Amy)...I'm sure there's other nicknames, but I'm too tired to think of them right now.

Tonya
06-12-2003, 12:54 AM
To Tall Tonya (I'm 5' 10"), Scrapper (cause I box), and Bunky (cause my dad's a brat.)

tomkatzid
06-12-2003, 02:02 AM
Katz, because my last name was Katzer before I got married. I've always been called katz:)

Chinadoll
06-12-2003, 10:44 AM
I have a few...My name is Tiffanie, but most everyone calls me Tiff.

My dad's side of the family and just about every kid under the age of 5 calls me Tiffie.

Mu uncle calls me Swifty which turned into Swiffles. He's always called me that. When I asked him why, he said when I was a toddler, I was always zooming around the house, hence Swifty.

Joey calls me either Baby or Sweettart. I have no idea what possessed him to come up with Sweettart, but it stuck.

The coffee shop I go to every morning calls me Sleeping Beauty because sometimes I'd curl up in one of their chairs to read and fall asleep. In fact, they never call me or Joey by our given names...we're Sleeping Beauty and the Cop...sounds like some fairy tale.

And finally, Chinadoll, the ladies in the accounting office of a club I used to work at said I looked like a china doll or porcelain doll. Once they called me that, everyone at the club called me Chinadoll.

Crikit
06-12-2003, 11:09 AM
Well let's see I get called squirt and brat by my sisters. Trace by almost everyone else that I know even people who are just meeting me end up calling that. My aunt calls me Trace-L which is just a combo of my middle name and first and at work have the time I get Crikit. Oh and one of my friends calls me Lil C' or T...and then of course there's the master of the known universe ;)

HoRsELUvR
06-12-2003, 04:24 PM
I have one to add.I have laryngitis right now so i sound kinda squeaky so this guy in my algebra class started calling me Chipmunk and now the teacher is calling me that too.oh well.i dont mind.

anna_66
06-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Well, mine's Anna Banana, geesh...wonder how I got that:p