PDA

View Full Version : Thank you card?

Uabassoon
05-30-2003, 01:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone gives thank you cards to their vets and the staff? I bought a card for my vet for all of his help with Corkscrew and I'm including a picture of my cats. He has a builten board in the lobby with pictures that clients have given him. I was wondering if anyone else gives pictures or cards to their vets.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-30-2003, 01:13 PM
I have sent our vet a thank you card. That's a total of 4 vets so far and will be sending another one in July when we leave Ft. Rucker.

Randi
05-30-2003, 01:17 PM
We have a great vet! The last time Fister "visited" we took pictures there he could use for his website. Have also sent him certain links to PT posts he was interested in.

And we send him pics of Fister too. :)

He has an orange tabby himself. :D

Uabassoon
05-30-2003, 01:18 PM
He has an orange tabby himself.

That's because orange tabbies are wonderful :D

marysmerrycats
05-30-2003, 01:25 PM
I think alot of people do that, I've seen thank you notes at all the vets offices I have been to. I always meant to do that after Cookie died, I never did, I wish I had sent one...that would be a very nice thing to do.

RubyMutt
05-30-2003, 01:29 PM
I have never sent my vet one, but now I'm wishing I had. :( She has been so good to my pets. She's an extremely nice lady :) I do send her Christmas cards though :D

SavaryGal
05-30-2003, 06:00 PM
I send thank you's to our vet. :)

slick
05-30-2003, 07:00 PM
Fortunately I don't have to see my vet too often (yet, knock on wood) so every Christmas I buy them a fruit basket from Max and Specks.

moosmom
05-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Yes. I sent my vet a thank you note after Casey was euthanized. She did everything possible for him and I was very greatful to her. She even called me the day after from her home to see how I was doing. I don't know of any other vet that has done that. At least any vet that I have gone to.