PDA

View Full Version : ummm help??

iceyshiver21
05-25-2003, 03:06 PM
my parents left this morning to go see bryan and well i have NO FOOD!!! Im so HUNGRY!! Could any one tell me how to cook a hamberger(sp?) Like what temp...how long and if you know how hot it should be on the inside till its considered done?

Karen
05-25-2003, 03:58 PM
How are you planning to cook it? On the grill or on the stove or in the microwave? Is it frozen or fresh right now?

No peanut butter to make a snadwich around? ;)

popcornbird
05-25-2003, 04:06 PM
LOL You need help in cooking eh? Don't ruin your mom's pots, pans, and kitchen! ;);) LOL Just kidding!

Hmmm..........hamburger...............

Get ground beef, marinate it with..um..........anything. LOL Well, like salt, cilantro, red chili, mint, termeric, all this other stuff (can't remember what my mom puts exactly) :o Mix it up and make em into patties. Put a bit of oil in a pan on the stove-top. Heat it. Put the patties in. Let it cook until brown, then turn side. You might want to cover it for a while so it gets tender. When its done, take it out of the pan, turn off the stove, put it in a bun with lettuce/tomatoes/etc. Eat. Pick up the dishes. Wash the pans and dishes you used. Sparkle up the kitchen. ;) LOL

Not like I was much help. :rolleyes: I can cook a lot of things, just haven't made burgers *independantly* yet. LOL

iceyshiver21
05-25-2003, 04:43 PM
YAH!!! Yummy!! I made a buger that my mommy would be proud of! lol