PDA

View Full Version : Noah took a shower with me today!

NoahsMommy
05-11-2003, 10:49 PM
OK, when Noah was little, he used to try and jump in the shower with David or I. I had totally forgot about this until today.

I usually let the water fun for a few seconds to make sure its warm before I get in. Noah put his front paws on the tub and tried to jump in. I stopped him because I didn't think he knew WATER was going to get him. He looked at me, utterly hurt.

I got in the shower and he kept looking through the glass, wheels turning, trying to figure a way in. I finally opened the shower door that was away from the shower nozzle and he jumped right in.

He stayed in there the whole time licking up hot water and hanging out with meowmie!

As soon as I turned off the water, he wanted out. Covered in a mist of water and all four paws drenched....he didn't mind at all!! What a cutie!! :)

He's such a funny guy...at last, my No No is back!!!! :D :D :D

shais_mom
05-11-2003, 10:56 PM
aawww that is too funny! Kylie tried to do that one time when I was rinsing my hair after coloring it! As the water was BRIGHT red, I didn't want a pink kitty!
:D

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Kelly, that's so sweet. :) Maybe he knew it was Mother's day so he wanted to be with his meowmie. :D I'm glad your No No is back. :)

zippy-kat
05-11-2003, 11:11 PM
CUTIE boy Noah!
K'Cee is fascinated by water too but has yet to want to shower with me. Piper on the other hand almost jumped in my bath water once! :eek:

Uabassoon
05-12-2003, 03:57 AM
Tibby jumped in the bathtub with me once, i thought it was the funniest thing. She was so scared that she stood there for a few seconds. I couldn't tell if she was going to stay in the tub with me or was just to scared to jump out. Once she realized she didn't like she scrambled out of the tub.

PayItForward
05-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Good on you, Noah.

You certainly know how to make your mummy happy.

Yeah. :D

jenluckenbach
05-12-2003, 05:50 AM
Now if you can teach him how to shave he won't need to go to the groomers any more. hee hee

ScantyNebula
05-12-2003, 06:52 AM
how cute!! Toby sometimes lies down behind the shower curtain in the bathtub :) He did jump in the tub once while I was pouring the water to take a bath .. and he jumped out pretty quick!

moosmom
05-12-2003, 09:04 AM
Kelly,

What a great Mother's Day gift!! MooShoo and Doogie have "attempted" to get into the tub with me when I'm showering. But they usually sit on the side between the liner and curtain, waiting till I'm done before they go in.

Cataholic
05-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Oh, that is so cute. I guess pics are out of the question?? He he he

batgirl1980
05-12-2003, 05:10 PM
awwww that's so sweet!

wolflady
05-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Kelly, I agree, what a neat mother's day gift! That is just too adorable for words! My cats do the same thing as moosmom's MooShoo and Doogie do: getting between the liner and the curtain. That's as far as they go! LOL
Give that cutie Noah some cuddlins for me! :D Good boy Noah!

Miss Meow
05-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Our cats only drink from the shower when the taps are firmly off - Noah is so brave and clever!!! :)

NoahsMommy
05-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Oh, that is so cute. I guess pics are out of the question?? He he he
Funny you should ask....I wanted to have David take a picture....he's by my feet, so it wouldn't be a "bad" picture....I'll try. :)

He was a HUGE love bug last night. He lulled me to sleep last night by laying on my forehead, purring. I awoke to him grooming my hair...I can't even tell you all how excited I am that he's back to his normal self again... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PayItForward
05-13-2003, 05:48 AM
That is such good news !!! :D :D :D

Alls well that ends well.

You now have, five happy co-existing kitties.