PDA

View Full Version : News about Fwopper-bun...

RockyRoad
05-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Hey everunz dis iz Lady hewe. I no Im not suppozed ta be on da smaww aminal side, but I'z got a pwobwem!

Ya see, gwanpa Tom weelly luvs the fwopper-bun bein on da porch an all...but he gotz carriedz away! Ya know wut he didz? He sez dat the fwopper-bunz cud live in der PEWMINANTELY! (pewmenantely meanin for da summer, then he sez dat maybe fwopperz could cum insidez)
Wut are deez hoomanz doin ta me? Fiwst dey gotz a kat, den the weiwd lil mice tings, and now a BUNNY??? Diz iz cwaziness!! :eek: Anyway mom sez she wanted to tell everbuddy bout the bunnerz movin in cuz she sez they been waitin to hear dat fur a llloonngg timez. ;)

Everbuddy wish da best o' luck to da fwopperz (an me!)!

Ill be catchin up on my doggz gozzip nowz...

Lady :cool:

tikeyas_mom
05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
*giggle* I Wiz Youz Tonz Wov Lucks, From TIkeya and Oscar

RockyRoad
05-09-2003, 05:25 PM
A little update,

We're picking out the cage right now!:D

tikeyas_mom
05-09-2003, 05:27 PM
On Line??? :confused: lol

CathyBogart
05-09-2003, 08:29 PM
GREAT! I'm so happy for you Floppsy!

RockyRoad
05-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Floppsy is REALLY big, and she doesn't fit in any of the cages we saw. It's kind of scary, I've never seen a rabbit her size. Oh well, there's other stores to check.
We're still sticking to the plan though, no cancellations or problems, this is it, she's coming for good. :D

Thanks for the good wishes. :)

Karen
05-10-2003, 09:54 PM
Yay!

Miss Hoppy is a little bunny, but her hutch is actually a two-story ferret cage ... maybe that'd work for Floppsey?

So glad so glad so glad so glad she'll be comin' in!

Now, Lady, you be good to that bunny. You KNOW that they've only brought all these other critters home because you're such a good dog that they wanted more animals for you to "shepherd," right? ;)

shellonabeach
05-10-2003, 10:42 PM
For my guinea pigs I made a cubes and coloplast cage. You can make it what size you want - and a double height of cubes should keep a bunny in, or you can make a lid aswell.

Here is a link to the site for how to make the cages:

www.cavycages.com

Glad to hear she is coming in, my Mum didn't want the guinea pigs inside at first, when they came in she loved it and they did too.

Rottieluver45
05-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by shellonabeach
For my guinea pigs I made a cubes and coloplast cage. You can make it what size you want - and a double height of cubes should keep a bunny in, or you can make a lid aswell.

Here is a link to the site for how to make the cages:

www.cavycages.com

Glad to hear she is coming in, my Mum didn't want the guinea pigs inside at first, when they came in she loved it and they did too.

Thelmer has one of those cages! She love it! It`s three stories,and built from scratch!

Glad to here she`s gonna come in!!

RockyRoad
05-11-2003, 12:15 PM
The ferret cages were very nice, but the very few that were under $150 did not have enough room for Floppsy. Then again, we only checked PetSmart. Anyone know any nice pet stores we could check (online) (with the exclusion of PetCo).

Shell- I really like that idea! They look so nice and roomy for her. My dad enjoys making things, maybe he'll like it too. :)

shellonabeach
05-11-2003, 12:24 PM
If your Dad will make it then it will be so much cheaper.

I would have suggested ebay but I think the postage would cost a small fortune.

RockyRoad
05-12-2003, 06:20 AM
Well, we found a great price for a cage that has plenty of room for Floppsy. :D I'm getting my dad to order it later.

The thing with the cavycages was that we weren't sure where to find the materials for it. When we searched on the website for where to get them, all the cities that came up were in the Manhattan area. :(

Daisylover
05-12-2003, 12:14 PM
I think the grids for the cavycages are sold at Office Max and Staples...office supplies. Yup it does say that....go to cavycages web site and on the upper left corner go to the Cubes and Coroplast link.

Also puppy pens are excellent for bunnies ...even the smallest one gives the bun a lot of room to move around in.. That's what the House Rabbit Society recommends. ;)

Good luck! I am so very, very peased to hear that the Floppsey girl finally gets to come in!!!! Be sure to say THANKS to granpa Tom!