PDA

View Full Version : :s

iceyshiver21
05-07-2003, 12:47 PM
About three weeks ago my friend notices that she her legs ankles and the rest of her body was swollen...She went to the doctor and they couldnt find anything wrong......No shes in a bigger hospital and has gone through doctor after doctor none of them know whats wrong. :S Im SO worried. Now to day my other friend went home sick....all thats left out of us for friends is me and Chet-bob....whos next? Ahh im haveing a bad day :( Please send some thoughts jennys way....thanks

slleipnir
05-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. I hope they figure out whats wrong with Jenny soon so she can get better :)

HoRsELUvR
05-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Im so sorry.i hope its nothing serious.:(

Karen
05-07-2003, 04:04 PM
I hope they find out something soon about Jenny, I'll keep her in my prayers. I guess they would have tested for allergic reactions to something, which is when my eyes get puffy sometimes ... Hope it's something simple, and easily remedied!

iceyshiver21
05-07-2003, 04:43 PM
I just talked to her on msn....apantly they have a computor up there that she uses....She hates being there....i dont know what to do

**thanks to all above

primabella
05-07-2003, 05:14 PM
I hope they find what's weong so they can help. And hopefully its nothing serious. Keep us updated!