PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on Fluffy

Rocky'smomma
04-28-2003, 02:12 PM
well, I couldn't wait..so I called to check on her...they said she came through just fine...she is sleeping still, I am having them put a micro-chip in her as well as getting the Rabies vaccine...I am thrilled to know everything went well..I sent Rocky's blanket he sleeps on alot with her..I think the vet thought I was weird for doing that, but I just wanted her to smell him while she is there....thanks for all the good vibes yalllI won't be able to pick her up until tomorrow evening though....

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2003, 02:18 PM
So glad everything went well! As to the blankie; our vet requests people who are boarding their pets to leave something like an old shirt or something with the owners scent on it to help the animal not feel so lonesome. I bet Rocky's blankie will help Fluffy a lot too!:D

slick
04-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Oh I just knew the Fluffster would come through OK. Don't worry Rocky, Fluffy will be back soon. The blanket bit is not strange at all. Earlier this year when my Max had to get his teeth done and stay overnight I put my old housecoat in the cage with him. I think it really does work in making them feel not quite so alone. Great news!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2003, 03:37 PM
I'm so glad Fluffy is doing well. :) And I think the blanket idea is actually a great idea. It will not only comfort Fluffy, but will keep Rocky's scent familiar so we don't have any repeats of the Tinky & Jupiter ordeal. :)

Rocky'smomma
04-28-2003, 05:55 PM
may I ask what happened with Tinky and JUpiter?? I must have missed that one...

krazyaboutkatz
04-28-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Rocky'smomma
may I ask what happened with Tinky and JUpiter?? I must have missed that one... Jupiter was away for about 4 hours at Sara's sisters house. When Jupiter came home again, Tinky began hissing at him and wouldn't have anything to do with him. I think it took about 3 days for Tinky to finally accept him again.

I'm glad that Fluffy's surgery went well. I also hope that she recovers quickly. :)