PDA

View Full Version : Some More Prayers Please

NoahsMommy
04-24-2003, 01:42 PM
I know I ask this a lot, but I believe in the power of prayer, especially when they come from Pet Talkers. :)

My last day in my current job is May 2nd. I couldn't take it here any longer, I'm very unhappy. If I'm unhappy, I'm stressed, and I can't be stressed.

So, I interviewed last night for a job as a front office/receptionist plus some web design stuff with my family doctor. I really, really want this job. I can wear scrubs (A HUGE PLUS, YAY!!) and be comfy all day.

Anyway, I'm asking for prayers that this is what God wants me to do. I know I don't have the job yet, I may not get it. But, I'm also a little worried about a job if this isn't the right one for me. I need prayers for patience and trust in God that something will come soon.

Thanks so much!

Love, Kelly :)

Logan
04-24-2003, 02:07 PM
You've got it, girl!!! Prayers are headed your way!!!!! And fingers, toes, paws and claws, all crossed for good luck!!! :)

RockyRoad
04-24-2003, 02:21 PM
We'll be praying for you! Good luck! :)

Jessica12345
04-24-2003, 02:23 PM
My fingers are crossed and my prayers are sent! Good luck kelly! :)

lovemyshiba
04-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Prayers are sent from here too--good luck!!!!

sasvermont
04-24-2003, 02:48 PM
Ok Kelly, more good thoughts, vibes, wishes and prayers coming your way. Not that I have a connection, but it can't hurt having so many people pulling for you.

May your wishes come true.

Sas
and her brats

slick
04-24-2003, 02:52 PM
What will be, will be. I know that God is listening and will have your prayers answered.

And, of course, you are in my prayers as well.

Dakota's Mommy
04-24-2003, 03:01 PM
I hope you get the job! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

NoahsMommy
04-24-2003, 03:20 PM
Awwww, thanks guys. I guess I need to add a little to this prayer. I've been feeling nervous all day....and I JUST realized why. The job thing of course, but my car's lease is up today and we're turning it in for a new Accord tonight. I'm worried about our credit...we're young newlyweds and its not so great.

So, while your sending those prayers, could you add that in too?

Thank you all so much!! You are great friends!! :)

moosmom
04-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Kelly,

I KNOW what it's like to want a job real bad. Prayers coming your way kiddo! Good luck.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Good luck on the new job. However, if you don't get it, don't worry too much because...as we've said before....things always work out for the best, and if you don't get it, it wasn't meant to be and there is something better out there waiting for you. :)

wolflady
04-24-2003, 04:00 PM
{{Kelly}}
You know that I'm praying for ya and sending along some good vibes. Marius and Scooter say "Thank you Aunt Kelly for the toys you sent home with mom!" :D They liked them a lot! :D

Purrs and headbumpies to you from Marius and Scooter (...and...Jonah...;) LOL) and I'm thinking about you too! Good luck with the car also...what color ya gonna get?? :D

**hugs**
Karen

slick
04-24-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Awwww, thanks guys. I guess I need to add a little to this prayer. I've been feeling nervous all day....and I JUST realized why. The job thing of course, but my car's lease is up today and we're turning it in for a new Accord tonight. I'm worried about our credit...we're young newlyweds and its not so great.

Thank you all so much!! You are great friends!! :)

No problem. We're here for you, always.

Cataholic
04-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Good luck, Kelly! And, really, it seems like 1/2 your prayers have been answered, you are leaving a job you don't like. So, move on to the next one!!!

ChrisH
04-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Sending those prayers up.

bluekat
04-24-2003, 05:03 PM
good luck, I'll be praying for ya!

PayItForward
04-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Job
Credit

Hopeing everything works out.

Miss Meow
04-24-2003, 06:12 PM
As my friend Julianne says, "If you ask something of the universe, she usually provides. You just have to open your eyes and look" :) Even if you don't get the job, you will have made some new contacts who may be able to help you in the future, or you will learn a little more about what you really want. And if you do get the job, then it's a wonderful thing!

Good luck. We will be sending some positive vibes your way and hoping it all works out :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-24-2003, 08:20 PM
prayers going up for you Kelly...

I have been praying for a daytime job for over six months now... and interviews have come and gone.. we just have to ask God to work His will in our lives...

I know he will work something out for you.... but remember when you pray to ask God for THE BEST... because He desires you to have THE BEST... and get specific.. and ask big... NOTHING is to big for God...

I just know He will work something great out for you...
Keep us posted..
:D

PayItForward
04-24-2003, 09:03 PM
I have also been looking for work for the last 6 months (maybe we'll all get a break...soon)

But I do believe in fate, what is meant to be will be.

Felicia's Mom
04-24-2003, 09:55 PM
You have my prayers. I can not take stress either.

shais_mom
04-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Prayers on the way for you sweetie!

marysmerrycats
04-25-2003, 12:42 AM
You've got it, girl!!! Prayers are headed your way!!!!! And fingers, toes, paws and claws, all crossed for good luck!!!

ditto!

04-25-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

:)

Sure! I will do my best! i really hope you get the job too! Good luck, hey!

anna_66
04-25-2003, 07:00 AM
Prayers on the way for you girl:D

Albea
04-25-2003, 09:35 AM
Good luck with your job search. Hope everything works well for you.

mugsy
04-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Prayers coming from the Kendalls. I too believe in the power of prayer. I do believe that's what brought Vonney home. Good luck and let us know.

Barbara
04-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
As my friend Julianne says, "If you ask something of the universe, she usually provides. You just have to open your eyes and look" :) Even if you don't get the job, you will have made some new contacts who may be able to help you in the future, or you will learn a little more about what you really want. And if you do get the job, then it's a wonderful thing!

Good luck. We will be sending some positive vibes your way and hoping it all works out :)

Thank you Nicole and Julianne. This is good for me too.
And Kelly I also wish you the very best and keep fingers crossed:D