PDA

View Full Version : A Pet talk member lost her cat today..

Aspen and Misty
04-04-2003, 09:37 PM
I don't know if any of you rember Soxie. The Girl who found the stray pregnet cat. She hasn't been a member on the board for a long time.

Her very very pretty persian cat Princess had to be put down today :( . Princess had begun to Chew the end of her tail and she had scabs all over her from where she groomed to hard. She also would go to the bathroom in the middle of the floor and not even know what she was doing. It really was best for Princess, but its braking Mary's (soxie) heart. If you all could please write something nice to her I know it would mean alot to her.

Thank you,
Ash

Ps: This is a pretty picture of the much loved and missed Princess,
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p605dcebfe4dac03aef3d173418871758/fc6e2cbc.jpg

carole
04-04-2003, 10:34 PM
Dearest mary (soxie) i am so very very sorry to hear of your recent loss of princess, its so heartbreaking, i know just how you must be feeling right now,a very hard decision for you to have made, just know in your heart you did the right thing for her sake, she was obviously suffering, my hearfelt sympathy to you, she will be well and happy again at rainbow bridge, with my little sooti, take care and hugs to you.

Karen
04-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Oh, Soxie, Princess was a beauty, and knew you loved her sooo much. For so long she was part of your life that now she will live on in your heart forever, purring quietly in rhythym with your heart.

She is at the Rainbow Bridge now, healthy again and whole.

kimlovescats
04-04-2003, 11:42 PM
I am so sorry for your loss of your precious kitty! :(

krazyaboutkatz
04-05-2003, 12:27 AM
Mary, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :( Princess was a beautiful cat and I'm sure you have many fond memories of her. I know exactly what you're going through right now because I also recently lost my Pepper in early February. Now Princess is at Rainbow Bridge running and playing with all of the other kitties. I'm sure that my Pepper was part of the welcoming committee. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

Kirsten
04-05-2003, 01:49 AM
Dear Mary, I'm so sorry that you have lost your beautiful kitty! :( Must have been such a heartbreaking decision, but she was suffering, and now she's without pain and fear.

R.I.P., little Princess!

Kirsten

Barbara
04-05-2003, 03:27 AM
Mary I am so sorry you have lost the princess of your heart. It must have been terrible to watch her lose her mind. Now she is again healthy at Rainbow Bridge.

PayItForward
04-05-2003, 04:10 AM
Rainbow will be healthy & well, playing with my childhood family RB cat Lindy.
We're thinking of you.

jenluckenbach
04-05-2003, 06:11 AM
Mary, I am so sorry for your loss of precious Princess. It is always so had to lose a friend.:( Try to remember everything you loved about her and soon the pain will ease and the fond memories will be left in your heart forever.

rosethecopycat
04-05-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm so sorry. It is very hard to let go.

Godspeed to the bridge, Princess.

Anakins mom
04-05-2003, 08:48 AM
I am so sorry you lost your beautiful Princess.

bluekat
04-05-2003, 08:51 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, it must've been a hard decision. Princess looked so little too, poor kitty.
Now she's at Rainbow Bridge, looking over you:)

Steffi N
04-05-2003, 09:06 AM
Mary, I know it was a hard decision but you did what was best for your baby. She will warm your heart forever. I also sent you a private message. Take care of yourself.

RockyRoad
04-05-2003, 09:08 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. It is always hard to let a pet go.
May she be playing with tons of toys, hapy and healthy, on the RB.
{{{Hugs}}}

catmandu
04-05-2003, 09:35 AM
May the Lord God rest your immotral soul , Little Princess and may you find health , happiness and friends at the Rainbow Bridge!Our Codolences , Mary from the Lost cats Hotel!:( :(

Tina
04-05-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious kitty Princess.:(

ChrisH
04-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Mary, I am so sorry.:(

Rest in peace beautiful Princess.

Chris

lynnestankard
04-05-2003, 11:08 AM
Mary - my heart goes out to you - having to send beautiful Princess to Rainbow Bridge must have been a tough decision. I do appreciate what it takes to do this. Your in my thoughts and can only say - cry those tears, but hold on to your memories of a wonderful furlady.
RIP Princess. Another star to twinkle in the night sky.

Lynne

moosmom
04-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Mary,

I'm so sorry to hear about your precious kitty.

Never second guess your decision. You made the right one and a very unselfish decision at that! Poor little Princess is now in a better place frollicking with my(among others) Bubba (RB, 2002).

rg_girlca
04-05-2003, 12:43 PM
I am so sorry about your loss of your adorable Princess. You made the right decision as now she is free of pain and is at peace watching over you from Rainbow Bridge.

soxie
04-05-2003, 05:56 PM
I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts. You have re-insured me alot that what me and my mom did was right. When i read what you all wrote it brought tears to my eyes because I was so happy that i have great friends.
Thanks much,
Mary
To my sweetheart Princess:Rest in Peace and Love will always be in my heart for you. You will help me love other cats just as much as I loved and will keep loveing you. Because you put pawprints in my heart that helps me love all. and no one will compare to you.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/pc6db1a377a05a1048088b79760f61f42/fc6e2cbe.jpg

Aspen and Misty
04-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Thaxn everyone. I talked to mary today and she said your words brought alot of comfort to her heart. She told me she dried almost through the whole thing and how wonderful it was that there are people out there like you.

I want to thank you to, Mary is like a sister to me and your words were so kind.

Mary- I know Princess is at the rainbow bridge waiting for you and will be there with lots of purrs.

Ash

catland
04-08-2003, 04:38 PM
I must have missed this over the weekend. I'm so sorry about Princess. It's always so sad to lose a kitty.

:(

NoahsMommy
04-08-2003, 04:41 PM
I missed this thread too.

I'm so sorry Mary. :( Princess will always live on in your heart. She was a gorgeous girl....

May time heal your heart and you are left with only happy and fun memories of your sweet Princess.

slick
04-08-2003, 08:21 PM
I've been away from the board for a few days and just read this thread. My heart is breaking for you Mary. Princess looks very similar to my Persian Max. Princess knows you loved her very much and she's waiting for you at the RB where you will meet again some day. Prayers coming to you from the three of us.

RubyMutt
04-08-2003, 08:59 PM
RIP dear Princess
I'm so sorry to hear about you loss, Soxie :( I hope you have many happy memories of her
I'm sure my sweet Ichiro was waiting to greet and play with her at the RB

yorkster
04-09-2003, 02:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(
What a beautiful cat Princess is- you will see her again one day.

carole
04-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Soxie how are you doing today, just want you to know i am thinking of you at this sad time, i know just how u will be feeling, i used to wake up and feel this heavy feeling in my heart, i used to sit by my sootis grave everyday and cry and talk to him, its still brings tears to my eyes when i write this, a new kitty in time will help heal , but only when you are ready, you will know in your heart when that time comes along.
You take care now.