PDA

View Full Version : A photo of Miley and Graemer

sasvermont
03-29-2003, 03:57 PM
I believe this is the last photo taken of the two of them together. I just found it on my hard drive.

Needless to say, the tears are flowing.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/pa5c6226922153ebef2031e546d58febe/fc6d4729.jpg

I wonder if I will ever get over this loss. Yikes.

Cookiebaker
03-29-2003, 04:00 PM
The very essence of beauty!! Breathtaking...

Nomilynn
03-29-2003, 04:02 PM
What beauties. I'm sure Graemer comes and checks on you from time to time. Just know that his kitty angel wings let him down to see you all the time!! As for the loss, you will never stop missing them (including Gabe here), but eventually your heart will be warmed by the memory rather than pained. God bless :) *sniff, tear*

Pam
03-29-2003, 04:13 PM
My they did make an elegant pair, didn't they? :( Just seeing the title of this post made me think of happier times - almost convinced myself that all of the awful stuff never happened and it was a current picture of Grammy and Miley together as usual. The loss is felt by all of us here at PT as we really loved the Grammy stories and pictures, so it must be still quite painful for you. {{{hugs}}} And thank you for that picture. We loved you Grammy Crackers. You knew how to keep Miley in line and wowed us all.

iceyshiver21
03-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Beautiful! I have lost my pup last tuesday, and I know that I'll never get over his death. Its a hard thing to do. But I guess you have to live and learn.

lailamara
03-29-2003, 05:06 PM
A serene and beautiful photo. I still get teary eyed thinking of my first abys and it's been 2 and 3 years and I'm teary eyed looking at your photo too. You always miss them but with time less intensely. .....and then there's my 2 clowns Maya and Bodhi who rarely give me a moments peace...you will have an aby baby in June to drive you to distraction along with the antics of Miley and Ti...

jenluckenbach
03-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Thank you for posting that wonderful picture.
I love to look at pictures of my RB babies. It keeps their memories alive.

rosethecopycat
03-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks for your courage. We like to see sweet Grammy's pictures.
We miss him and don't want to forget.

I'm sorry that the pain is so close to the surface.

Healing thoughts from our hearts to yours.

Steffi N
03-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Thank you for sharing that beautiful picture. Pain may fade, but warm memories keep growing.

HoRsELUvR
03-29-2003, 07:57 PM
that's a really beautiful picture.im so sorry about your cat.:(

Christiansmommy
03-29-2003, 10:25 PM
((((HUGS)))) ;) I almost didnt want to reply, b/c i didnt want you to have to see this thread with the pic again and again, ya know?

Just wanted to say, Graemer was a special boy and eventhough, we don't understand why it all had to happen this way...we do know that he gave you alot of love that you will have in your heart forever, and his short time with you, touched you in probably more ways than you know...he fullfilled his purpose here on earth and is off on another journey caring for all of the beautiful animals up at RB...someday we WILL meet him again and share our stories while we were apart. Graemer has nudged little Ti into your life (with his angelic ways) and though he won't ever replace Graemer, he too will hold a very special place in your heart...Graemer wouldn't want it any other way...so hugs to you Sallyanne and may Graemer's memory never leave you, but just fill you up with happiness and smiles :)

Robyn

Logan
03-29-2003, 10:37 PM
What a beautiful memory, Sallyanne. I know it still makes you sad...probably always will, my friend. But thank you for sharing your two babies, once again. :)

slick
03-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Oh SAS, I know you are still hurting and we all share your grief. What a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing with all of us. I'm sure Grammy and Gabe are saving a very special place for you when you can all be together again.

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2003, 11:23 PM
Sallyanne, thanks for sharing this beautiful picture with us. :) I know it still hurts and will for a long time but Graemer's memories will always bring us joy. I'm so glad that I got to know him through your posts and pictures. He'll always be missed. {{{HUGS}}}

03-30-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Thank you for posting that wonderful picture.
I love to look at pictures of my RB babies. It keeps their memories alive.

I couldn't have said it better!
Looking at my Sydney's pictures also make my eyes teary, but it also brings a warm feeling in my cat-mom-heart !!!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/sydney%20en%20zak%20eten.jpg
I love you so much sweetheart!!

Barbara
03-30-2003, 05:01 AM
They were so beautiful together. And Graemer was so much love and affection. There will always be new love for a new cat but the love we had for the one that died will never get smaller. I am in tears too:) :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2003, 05:20 PM
What a beautiful picture of the two of them. Graemer was such a special kitty with his monkey antics, beautiful face and loving ways. I'm glad you took so many pics though, so someday you can look back on them and be happy that you had the time with him that you did.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

catland
04-01-2003, 06:44 PM
such a sweet picture of the two of them togeter. I know it must still seem like such a shock.

I know I still cry at least once each day over my Quincy.

rest in peace my sweet boy.

June 2000 - October 2002.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pd242e4ec677097d771d3540d6c7aff7e/fd0b04b0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p04111cabfbda84c8afd58b9c96fe7bab/fd0b04b1.jpg

NoahsMommy
04-01-2003, 10:48 PM
Oh Sas.....what a beautiful picture. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Vio&Juni
04-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Sas, he was a very beautiful boy. You are lucky to have pictures and see them from time to time. It's more than 2 years since our Naomi went to RB and I still cry and I have just some pictures of her. I like to look at them and remember her antics - how she kept everyone in line, how she could call my brother's name - Meekee, how she was jealous on Vasea when we fostered a beautiful kitty, how everyone was amazed that she was vegetarian - stealing tomatoes and cucumbers from the fridge. No other kitty could replace her, but I am glad that she existed - she brought us so much joy, laughter and JUNI.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pa3ea8b475cd4d055fe1ef1745e91ef41/fc84037e.jpg
You can hardly spot her here, the other one is Vasea. This is a night before she had Juni.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-02-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
You can hardly spot her here, the other one is Vasea. This is a night before she had Juni.

It's a good thing you put this line in your post otherwise I would have thought Vasea was Naomi because I didn't even see Naomi until I looked for her. (Yep, might be time to look into those cheater glasses :rolleyes: :D ) Then I thought, oh, you mean that spot on the right that is a little darker where you can see two eyeballs and two ears but not much else? ;) :D She looks like she was a beautiful kitty. :)

ramanth
04-02-2003, 10:38 AM
Such a stunning couple they were.

Thank you for sharing the picture. As others have said, pain will fade, but these photos will keep their memories alive.

*hugs*

HayleyRosie
04-02-2003, 10:44 AM
That is a beautiful picture. You will never get over the loss but it will get easier.

Vio&Juni
04-03-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Then I thought, oh, you mean that spot on the right that is a little darker where you can see two eyeballs and two ears but not much else? ;) :D She looks like she was a beautiful kitty. :)
She was the most beautiful kitty - that's why we called her Naomi after Naomi Campbell, she was as thin and princesslike. And she was not mush more than ears and eyes. And in this picture she was the biggest in her life.