PDA

View Full Version : Souraya

K9karen
03-20-2003, 12:51 PM
Did Souraya say she was going home for a few weeks? She hasn't been on any of the posts. Anyone know where Andrew is? Hope all is okay. I was worried about them.

Logan
03-20-2003, 01:00 PM
Souraya has posted once, that I know of, since she went to Lebanon. Andrew did not make the trip. I think she is due back at the end of this month. At that time, she will be moving to Alabama to be with Drake and Andrew.

I am certain that she will appreciate your concern, Karen. :)

mugsy
03-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Souraya is in Lebanon, and I don't think that Andrew has been deployed.

Karen
03-20-2003, 08:50 PM
I think Andrew still has training to do, so he's not in danger of being deployed yet. Souraya checked in once, and was having a nice and busy time.

popcornbird
03-20-2003, 11:12 PM
I hope she'll be able to get home on time because I heard many airlines have cancelled their flights to and from the Middle East.

tikeyas_mom
03-20-2003, 11:17 PM
My brothers little friend named Jamie is off to Dysney land with his family 3 brothers 3,4, 7 years old. Jamie is 13, I hope they make it ok.. :(

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-24-2003, 06:45 PM
K9karen and others:

Thank you for your concern. I am doing fine and Beirut has not been physically affected by the war in Iraq. I am due back in Atlanta on Friday. My flight out of here was cancelled, but I have already found an alternative flight to Paris and will be able to catch me flight from there to the US.

Andrew and Drake are doing fine. Andrew is currently in survailance training. He can be called up though for rotary flight. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. He is pretty optomistic that they will not call him up.

I miss you guys. Sorry it took me a while to post, but I have been very busy and terribly preoccupied. Not to mention sick. Pretty bad cold :( My sunny weather turned rainy since the second week I was here :(

Love to all, Souraya

anna_66
03-25-2003, 07:45 AM
Sorry you have been sick:( Feel better soon!

We can't wait for you to come home:D

lbaker
03-25-2003, 08:03 AM
Oh Souraya.... please take care and stay healthy for your guys. I can just imagine the homecoming welcome you're going to get and it makes me smile:D :D
Laurie

Sudilar
03-25-2003, 09:22 AM
Thanks for updating!! Stay safe and get well quick!

ramanth
03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
It's so wonderful to hear from you Souraya. :)

Although I'm sorry you're sick. :( I hope you get better soon! Have you been taking pictures?