PDA

View Full Version : My alternate Ego

zippy-kat
11-11-2001, 11:39 PM
Ok, you guys might not find this as weird/ironic/funny that I do but...

Mom and I were on the phone having our 'weekend chat.' I, of course, brought up pettalk and the great folks who participate. (I've been trying to get her to join but she "just doesn't have time"--geez, she ONLY works with physically/mentally challenged kids 7 hours a day, cooks, cleans, shops, paints, helps dad with the 'honey-do' list, raises my sis, plays with the animals --and she 'says' she doesn't have much time for the computer! :eek: How dare she! lol ;) )

At any rate, the phone call was interlaced with "Zippy,...." This didn't seem to be too odd cause, we were talking about pettalk.

BUT THEN, at the end of the phone call she says, "G'Night Zippy-kat, I love you!"

Up until this point, I've always been TL (my first two initials), Blondie, 'kitten,' etc etc. Not once (until lately) have my parents called me Zippy-kat!!! LOL :D

LOL I've un-intentionally renamed myself!
Maybe I should consider having the name on my driver's liscense changed! ha!!
Can you imagine if I got pulled over for whatever reason:
Policeman: "Your name's whutttt...?"

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

crow_noir
11-12-2001, 01:54 AM
aawwwwwe! that is sooo cute!

I tell you what, i wouldn't be surprised if years down the road my legal name is Crow. I pretty much have decided that if I publish my works, i will publish them under Crow Noir.

Fuzzy317
11-12-2001, 03:10 AM
If my name was changed, it would be to Fuzzy. Some nieces and nephews already call me by that name.

Former User
11-12-2001, 03:28 AM
:D Tonya

zippy-kat
11-12-2001, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat:
<STRONG>Can you imagine if I got pulled over for whatever reason:
Policeman: "Your name's whutttt...?"

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]</STRONG>

Hmmm...[I]Zippy[/]-kat. Would this explain a speeding ticket?! lol (*knock on wood* don't have any yet...)

Daisy's Mom
11-12-2001, 05:17 PM
Aw that's so cute! LOL I love the name Zippy Kat :)

lizbud
11-12-2001, 07:10 PM
Three Cheers for zippy-kat's Mom !!!
Sounds like a very wise Momma ...
All The Best, Lizbud.