PDA

View Full Version : NewName

SimbaTWonderDog
10-14-2001, 07:16 PM
This is me, KayAnn.... i got a new mputer hooked up in my room and i had for my password for the other and such so i got a new name! hope noone cares, sorry if it bothers you!

aly
10-14-2001, 07:37 PM
Its fine with me :) Its a cute name. And that's really cool you have a comp in your room now!

Buddy2101
10-14-2001, 07:40 PM
Love the name!!!!

RachelJ
10-14-2001, 08:05 PM
Oh course I knew it was you right away when I saw it up as "newest member". KayAnn, we will always know it is you no matter what name you go by. You'd give yourself away with the first picture you posted, hee hee. No, I'd think we'd know it was you even before that. There is only one wonderful KayAnn.

*LabLoverKEB*
10-14-2001, 08:23 PM
I knew right away it was you, when I looked up to see if they were any new members here!!! LOL!! :D You are sooooooooo lucky to have a computer in your room!!!!!! I'm reeeeeeealy jealous now!!!!! :D I like the new name, it's really cute!! ;)

LabLover & Sadie*

jackiesdaisy1935
10-14-2001, 09:49 PM
Yup, all we have to see is Simba and we know who it is. Congradulations on being able to have a computer in your room, that's a cute name.
Jackie

K9karen
10-14-2001, 09:57 PM
Lucky you to have a computer in your room (homework, huh?) :cool: It took me forever to think of a name for MY living room computer :D so I admire your imagination, Kayann...but then of course, I recognized you cause you never omit "Simba" at all,,why would you! He is TWonder Dog! Just don't lose the password fot this one!! LOL!

Logan
10-14-2001, 10:10 PM
OK guys, I come into Pet Talk from two different computers, just depending on where I am at the time. I have two computers (they're in the same room), but I use the same login name for both of them. Am I the only one who does that?

Doesn't matter though.....we're glad to see you here, KayAnn, no matter what name you use! :)

Logan
10-14-2001, 10:25 PM
You silly! You didn't offend me at all! I was just curious why anyone else needed more than one sign in name with different computers! Mine both allow me to come in with the same id.

And as for my name change..do you guys remember my old one? It was horrible, just the front end of an old email address...lhg0962...heck no one knew who it was!! :D

Dixieland Dancer
10-15-2001, 09:13 AM
I come into Pet Talk on two different computers also and use the same id for both. DOTD is my home page on both! :D

KayAnn, The new name is great! And of course we all knew it was you. There is after all only one Simba the Wonder Dog!!! :D :D :D

10-15-2001, 11:11 AM
I use the same name from home and work too. I just don't lose my password like I think other people do ;) ha ha ha...... I believe that might be why some have 2 different names or had to resign up again. Not sure. DOTD is also my homepage on my work computer too! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rottie
10-15-2001, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Logan:
<STRONG>OK guys, I come into Pet Talk from two different computers, just depending on where I am at the time. I have two computers (they're in the same room), but I use the same login name for both of them. Am I the only one who does that?

Doesn't matter though.....we're glad to see you here, KayAnn, no matter what name you use! :)</STRONG>

We have 5 computers! :p I only go on the net on two of them. But, I always use the same Pet Talk username, for the simple reason that I don't want to have to remember another password! :)

tatsxxx11
10-15-2001, 02:21 PM
KayAnn Congrats on the computer AND your "new name." Then again, a rose by any other name...." Have you had Shakespeare yet in school?? :D We love you and Simba no matter what your names(s)! :)

Daisy's Mom
10-15-2001, 02:23 PM
Sandra I was going to use that quote too! You beat me to it :) Kay Ann, we love ya no matter what your name is!

We have 5 computers but I really only go on three of them or one of the laptops if I am away. 95% of the time I am on mine (this PC), unless someone else is on it, and then I go down the line :) I remember my password so I won't have to get a new name every time and confuse people - and myself!

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]

aly
10-15-2001, 02:36 PM
There's a 'forgot password' link somewhere around here and it will be emailed to you if you can't remember yours. I know because it happened to me! :o :o :)