View Full Version : help

02-28-2003, 05:55 AM
there is a girl up at my stables and she is really cruel to her horse she doesnt muck him out properly or feed him that much and if she does feed him she takes it . my mum and i have had to move one of our horses as she scares our horse and we dont like to see the other horse in agony . the last time i saw him he was unwell everyone up my yard doesnt like her and we all the horse treats . but now i m getting a bit fed up as its been going on for around 6 months what shall i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

02-28-2003, 07:58 AM
I would try to talk to the stables' owner if I were you!! he must tell that girl not to mistreat her horse like that!! it is a shame!

02-28-2003, 03:41 PM
talk to the stable owner and talk to the girl..and if she is mean about it then take it to the athorities.. And call it in for aniamal abuse.

02-28-2003, 04:59 PM
Absolutely call the stable owners. If they do not care, call the SPCA, or the local police department to report animal cruelty. It is against the law.

03-01-2003, 04:27 AM
i spoke to the stable owner and she said she will speak to heras she has noyiced aswell thank for all your replies. luigi2

03-01-2003, 10:57 AM
good luck and please keep us updated!