PDA

View Full Version : Raven pictures

Glacier
02-19-2003, 10:28 AM
As requested in the other thread, here's Raven!
http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2677499a.jpg
She's the black and white one looking back at the sled.

And this is me with her after a long run last weekend.
http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2677497a.jpg

Jessica12345
02-19-2003, 10:29 AM
omg how cute!:D ;) :D :) thanks for sharing these ADORIBLE pics!they look like there havin fun and ready to go!:D

micki76
02-19-2003, 11:13 AM
She's beautiful! They're all 4 are beauties!:)

robinh
02-19-2003, 11:45 AM
They are beautiful. And they look so happy to be doing what they were bred for! Can't you see them saying, "My people and a good run - could life be any better? I think not!" :D :D

ramanth
02-19-2003, 12:29 PM
She's so cute!!! :)

You're pretty too! (First time I've seen your pic) :)

Kia and I send smooches to all your pups. :D

Okay.... this is going to sound weird but... when sled dogs have to go potty, do they just stop or do they verbally let you know? Or are they like horses and they just poop as they go?

I'm always curious about THOSE kinds of things... of course. ;) :p :rolleyes:

mugsy
02-19-2003, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the pictures!! Raven is a beauty, as are the rest of them. And thanks for the picture of you so we can put a face to a name.

Glacier
02-19-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ramanth

Okay.... this is going to sound weird but... when sled dogs have to go potty, do they just stop or do they verbally let you know? Or are they like horses and they just poop as they go?

I'm always curious about THOSE kinds of things... of course. ;) :p :rolleyes:

Well, it depends on the dog--some of them just keep running and go! Some will stop. None of mine give me any kind of warning so I have to watch for signs that they are about to stop. Then I have to stop the sled in time--if I am not paying enough attention, it can lead to a big tangle.

ChrisH
02-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Raven is beautiful :) as are they all. Thanks for sharing.

chris