PDA

View Full Version : Wave

slleipnir
02-18-2003, 02:32 PM
lol, I'm teaching Zeke how to wave LOL, I stole the idea from Ashley and Chewy :p He won't do it a lot right now, but he's getting use to it, it'll move his paw in the air twice right now..still working on it..his nails are SOOOOOOOOOOOO sharp, you should see my arms, I still have one scar from when we 1st got him..i'm so nervous of trimming them but I bought my first pair of dog nail clippers and quick stop..they're still long though! lol..Any suggestions for black nails??

Aspen and Misty
02-18-2003, 02:35 PM
It seems everyone is stealing at least one of our tricks..hee hee. Makes Chewy feel privlaged to be a trend setter and make all he other dog owners jelouse :p

Ash

Kfamr
02-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Good job! Simba's known that one for a while now.

stealing? LOL lord. :rolleyes:

Dakota's Mommy
02-18-2003, 03:29 PM
I don't know if Dazzi will still do it, but I have my mom's dog waving to me before I moved out last June! I'd have to try to do it with her again to see if she'd still do it! She used to be my baby!

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 06:09 PM
jewls can sit, stay, paw, wave, spin, dance pretty, and walk.:D

Jordan can sit and stay:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

AmylovesMisty
02-18-2003, 07:08 PM
Misty knows how to put her paw up but thats about it
!!

primabella
02-18-2003, 07:12 PM
how old is jewels, jessica? and misty? i never see any pics of them :D

mickey can do paw & high five (and others) but not wave. i've been trying to teach wave but he's kinda stubborn :rolleyes: good job, zeke! :D

surprisingly, mickey is really good when we do his nails. they get really long too and he acts so clumsy with them. he slips all over the floor and hurts himself :p good luck with those nail clippings ;)

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 07:16 PM
Primabella: Jewls is 1. she is REALLY smart though... she also was litterbox trained in 2 days!:eek: :eek:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i got pics coming but my mom has to put batteries in the digital camra

primabella
02-18-2003, 07:19 PM
hey, at least you have a digital camera :rolleyes: i have to wait like a month before i can put new pics up :(

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 07:20 PM
lol;)

you should get one!:D

wolfsoul
02-18-2003, 07:22 PM
im proud of timber, cuz she can do all her basics and more! she can: roll over, play dead, high five, hug, dance, jump, tell me a story (not litterally lol) shake a paw, and uhhhhh i think thats it...
leather can balance a treat on her nose forever and ever until i finally say go and then she will flip it up and catch it
im very proud of them! :D
i dunno what to say about black nails, but have u ever tried maybe just cutting off the very tip? the roots cant be at the tip, and atleast u will get some of that nail off....timber has mostly white nails, but she has atleast one black nail on every paw :p

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 07:23 PM
wolfsoul: what is the "tell me a story trick?"

wolfsoul
02-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345
wolfsoul: what is the "tell me a story trick?"
i say tell me a story, and she does her funny little gibbled howl bark thing lol...
its "ahrroOoOo row row row ruff!" lol

primabella
02-18-2003, 08:19 PM
aww cute :D how old is timber and what breed is she? :)
i'm pretty proud of mickey too. in 2 months he's learned and mastered about 6 tricks. i think that's pretty good. :)

Jessica12345
02-18-2003, 08:54 PM
omg! lol i was wondering though how you actully teach your dog to "speak" or whatever when you tell her to. Do u say the comand when she is already barking? thanks!

wolfsoul
02-18-2003, 10:02 PM
well, u know how u say a command that they dont know and they get fed up and bark? thats pretty much it lol...they learn what it means after a few barks heehee
timber is about 22 months old, but her birthday is on may 1st!
shes a big mi, cuz her mother was a german shepherd golden retriver belgian sheepdog cross, and her father was a siberian husky rhodesian ridgeback collie australian shepherd...
we also suspect something else in the mix lol..with a mix like that, u never know anyways haha...we think she may have newfoundland cuz although she was the runt of the litter, and she wasnt black, two of her littermates were HUGE and black and fluffy lol...i think that if it isnt that, it could be flat coated retriever...i dont have any pics of her, but i have this pic of a dog that looks alot like her...her markings are alot darker though