PDA

View Full Version : staffordshire bull terrier

lovemyshiba
02-18-2003, 01:05 PM
I just noticed this breed during the Westminster show, and they turned up in my Dog Fancy magazine!! I just love them!!

http://www.k9web.com/dog-faqs/breeds/pictures/stafford1.jpg

Does anyone know any or have ever seen them--such cuties!!

GSDgurl
02-18-2003, 02:27 PM
They sort-of remind me of APBT......They are cuties though...but aren't all dogs~!!:) How do you post pictures?

Aspen and Misty
02-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Yes! I wanted one of them but my parents wouldnt' get me one :( now that was way back when I was aloud to pick out a breed and get one, before I had my devil doggie Chewy :D I do love them though! Adorable!

Ash

mugsy
02-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Staffies are just the AKC variety of a Pit!! lol j/k, they are very close though. Staffies were in the breeding of the Pit. They are very difficult to tell apart. We have a huge dog fighting problem in Fort Wayne and they keep saying that they're using Pits when actually a lot of them are Staffies. I hate people

micki76
02-18-2003, 08:20 PM
I hate people

My husband hates it, but that's my favorite saying...:mad: :(

We had an American Staffordshire named Zypher. She was, of course a great dog (she had good owners:) ) but no one liked her. "Oh god look at that pit bull" "Why would anyome hav one of those freaking dog" etc.

Mugsy - me too.:mad:

captain
02-18-2003, 08:22 PM
My Mum has a Staffie - his name is Pugsley and he is the most beautiful natured boy!

I hate people too .............:mad: