PDA

View Full Version : Bassett is in emergency care

Nomilynn
02-16-2003, 09:54 AM
Last night at about 12:45am, as my bf and I were watching a movie, I heard Bassett get sick. It was just a hairball or something, but after she threw up, her breathing got really bad. Her mouth was open, she was wheezing and her breathing was so laboured her entire body was jerking with the effort. I decided to rush her to an emergency clinic. When I got her there, they did some xrays and her chest cavity was filled with fluid. The decision was made to drain the fluid, xray again, and then bring her home. The vet called when this was done, and they had removed 108cc from Bassett - the most taken at one time so far. I just recieved a call from the vet (at 7:20am) to hear that Bassett's breathing has become laboured again over the past hour, and so she is taking yet another xray. I'm just waiting to hear from her to see what the xrays show.

I just don't understand this. On Wednesday Bassett's prognosis was good, and now it's bad again. I'm really scared this time. If her chest has filled again in a matter of three or four hours, I don't know if that means it's going to continiue to fill like that or what.

Please keep her in your prayers. I don't want her to have to go the RB yet.. :( :( :( :(

PS- Mary - this link is to the other thread:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19763

Randi
02-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Oh no! Poor Bassett! :( I thought she was all right again. I'm so sorry - I hope that this is only a minor set back and she will recover fully. I'm sure she is in the best care now, but it's so hard to have to wait for the results.

Sending lots of positive vibes to Bassett and you, hoping she'll be back to normal very soon!

Nosekisses and hugs from
Fister & Randi

sasvermont
02-16-2003, 10:14 AM
Naomi, I surely hope you can get your sweet Bassett to pull through this time. Sometimes things take a "turn" and the results are good and....well....you know the other turn. I surely hope Bassett gets better.

Keep us posted Naomi, you and Bassett will be in our thoughts and prayers.

L,
SAS and her brats

moosmom
02-16-2003, 10:19 AM
Naomi,

Good thoughts and prayers are on the way from Michigan. I do hope Bassett will be okay. ((((hugs))))))

Barbara
02-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Naomi, we are sending our best thoughts and keep paws and fingers crossed :)

jenluckenbach
02-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Oh no, not again. Please Bassett, we can't lose you. We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

boscibo
02-16-2003, 01:52 PM
Oh no. My best wishes to Bassett to get well soon!

ChrisH
02-16-2003, 02:35 PM
oh, no, poor Bassett:(
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for Bassett, and for you too.

Chris

neko1
02-16-2003, 02:59 PM
Oh no poor Bassett!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nomilynn
02-16-2003, 03:02 PM
I heard from the vet again at about 8:30am, but I was so tired I didn't have the energy to post the info at that time (went to bed at around 4:30am). When the vet called again, they had found that a pocket of air had formed around Bassett's right lung. It could have been because when Bassett started breathing again after having the fluid drained, her lung got a little tear when they expanded, or, more unlikely cause but still possible, the fluid needle might have poked her lung. The vet didn't think that was likely because the needle is to tiny it shouldn't have done any damage even if that did happen. They had to go in again and draw the air out in the same way the fluid is drawn.

I've yet to hear from the vet herself this afternoon, but I have called and Bassett is resting comfortably in an oxygen-fed kennel so that she has more air to breathe in. My dad also called the clinic and gave them his credit card # - this bill is a big one because there have been at least four xrays so far, two medical procedures and two sedations (for the fluid and then again for the air). Thank god for animal loving mom's and dad's!

Anyway, I will post more when I know more. Please keep praying for her.

Naomi

Miss Meow
02-16-2003, 03:28 PM
Oh no, poor Bassett. I'll be sending good wishes to her. I hope it is a temporary setback and she picks up soon {{{hugs}}}

tatsxxx11
02-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Oh no.........I'm so sorry Naomi. Poor, brave Bassett:( All of our love, support and positive thoughts are on their way for Bassett. How wonderful that you have a loving and supportive family. With all of the good wishes, prayers and loving care coming her way, we HAVE to believe that Bassett will pull through. {{{hugs}}} Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Pam
02-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Oh my. I was actually even afraid to read this when I first saw it, and I know you are emotionally and physically drained with all that has been going on. I am hoping and praying that Bassett is going to pull through. You and your vet are doing all you can do and now Bassett is in God's hands. Please God, help little Bassett get well and return to her mommy.

Cataholic
02-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Oh, I didn't see this until tonight! Please please please let Bassett recover from this one, too!! I can't believe the change. She is in the best place possible, and with all the hugs, prayers and well wishes, let's hope this will work!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Johanna

AmberLee
02-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Yikes!

Thinking of you and praying for you.

Nomilynn
02-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I've been to the clinic and I saw Bassett. She is in like an incubator type encolsure, like the kind they put premature babies in. When I saw her, she was coming out of sedation, so she was very wobbly on her feet and her eyes were very wide, but when she saw me she tried to come see me. I couldn't open the doors, though, because I didn't want to upset her even more.

I saw her xrays, and they looked horrible. Her lungs were completely collapsed. They took 280cc of air out this morning, and when I arrived, they had just taken another 300cc of air. They are holding off on a chest tube because the tube can cause more fluid to be produced, which is the first problem.

The vet said that this will heal, it's just a matter of when. She was hoping they wouldn't have to take air out again, and then we would be exactly where we started.. back to having the chylothorax and having her chest drained from time to time and taking her medications.

I'm totally terrified. I'm keeping busy so I don't have to think about it, because when I do I feel dread. I will never forget the look on her face last night before I took her to the clinic: she closed her eyes halfway and, if should could speak, would have pleaded with me to help her. All I want is for her to be ok and home where she is most comfortable and happy.

I'll post again when I get an update. Please, please, please... keep praying.

Nomilynn
02-16-2003, 11:12 PM
I'm about to get ready for bed, so I thought I would post this short update. Bassett is still breathing well, and they are monitoring her at the hospital every hour. I don't really know what that means - if it means they just watch or if they take some kind of reading. As they are 24 hours, I will likely call again before I go to sleep, just for my peace of mind.

Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep them coming.

Naomi

shais_mom
02-17-2003, 12:24 AM
Prayers are heading your way Naomi.
I am so sorry to hear about this setback.

luckies4me
02-17-2003, 12:27 AM
Still praying. Thanks for keeping us updated. Your precious kitty is in my prayers! I hope good news comes soon.;)

zippy-kat
02-17-2003, 12:48 AM
:( :( :(

{{Naomi and Bassett}}

my prayers are with you!!!!

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 01:10 AM
You poor things! :( Prayers being said for you both.

krazyaboutkatz
02-17-2003, 03:13 AM
Oh Naomi, I'm so sorry to hear about poor Bassett's terrible setback.:( I just now found out about this. Prayers are on the way for your sweet Bassett. {{{HUGS}}}

marysmerrycats
02-17-2003, 04:25 AM
Bassett
please get better honey, I know you want to.
we can't lose you to the rb :(
Im saying prayers for you, you must be so scared .
Naomi I found the thread and read it. thanks for the link.
I am praying fo you and for your Bassett.
keep us posted

Randi
02-17-2003, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the update Naomi. I hope so much that Bassett will pull through this. Poor little girl - and you. :(

We'll keep our paws and fingers crossed here for you and Bassett!

Get well, sweet Bassett!!

AdoreMyDogs
02-17-2003, 06:25 AM
I am so sorry that you have to go through this. It sounds so horrifying. You are being very brave. I am hoping with all my heart that Bassett will make it through this episode.

To Bassett: Pllleeeeaassseee get better, sweetheart. You are scaring us all so much :( You are a very special kitty and we need you to get better quick so we can all quit worrying.

I am really trying to stay positive that Bassett will make a full recovery. I am sending a lot of love Bassett's way.

:( :( :(

HayleyRosie
02-17-2003, 06:31 AM
Naomi,

I have been away all weekend and I am just reading about Bassett. I am sending prayers and well wishes your way. I hope Bassett comes home really soon. We are thinking about you and Bassett and keeping our fingers and paws crossed hoping for a quick recovery.

02-17-2003, 06:43 AM
Me too I haven't been on-line much during the weekend . So I just discovered this thread ...:eek:
Oh No Bassett , I thought you were okay again ...! Please keep up your strenght honey and stay with your humans if possible for much much longer ...!
Naomi , I am sending stong positive vibes towards you and Bassett right now ! Please , let's hope that the poor thing pulls through this ...http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6603/animation/sbutterfly.gif http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6603/animation/sbutterfly.gif http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6603/animation/sbutterfly.gif

anna_66
02-17-2003, 07:00 AM
:( I was so shocked to see about this setback. I really hope they can get her on the mend again & quick!
You'll both be in our prayers.

Karen
02-17-2003, 07:30 AM
Mon dieu, mon petite Bassett! Pourquoi souci votre mere?

Sorry, I keep thinking in my mind Bassett is a French-Canadian, instead of just a Canadian kitty.

Oh, dear, little Bassett
Why worry your mama so?
You work on getting better and better
We'll keep telling God and all the kitty angels
To watch over you and help you get well!

lynnestankard
02-17-2003, 08:06 AM
OH No - I haven't been on line this week-end, but thank goodness I got an email today telling me about Bassett.

Dear Naomi and Bassett Baby - you're in my thought and prayers, both be strong girls and beat this thing. {{{Hugs}}} across the miles to you both xxx

Lynne

rosethecopycat
02-17-2003, 08:13 AM
Dear Bassett,

You keep on fighting sweetheart, I know it's hard, but your Mommy and you need to be together. We're all thinking of you and praying for you.

smokey the elder
02-17-2003, 08:18 AM
Poor Bassett! Please get better. We all love you.

Logan
02-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Naomi,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you this morning. I hope you will give us a good update on Bassett today. I have been away and didn't know about this until someone emailed me. Please know that we are all out here praying for good news!!!
Logan :)

Sudilar
02-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Just now heard the horrible news. Prayers coming your way, Bassett and Naomi. How very scary this is. Please, sweetie, get well. {{{HUGS}}}

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2003, 11:30 AM
(((HUGS)))
Lots of prayers are on the way for you and sweet Bassett.

slick
02-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh Naomi I'm crying as I read this. Are you in town? I'm here for support if you need it.

Love and prayers are coming you way.

luv

neko1
02-17-2003, 11:38 AM
i hope everything is ok, (((hugs and prayers)))

gini
02-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Naomi, oh, how I pray that your next post will be filled with good news about Bassett.

I know all too well that "look" in their eyes as they look to you to comfort them.

You have been through so much, please take good care of yourself.

Hugs from Gini and Rascal

Nomilynn
02-17-2003, 12:15 PM
I've heard from my vet and the emerg vet this morning. Bassett's breathing remained stable and good all through the night. They are going to take her out of the oxygen kennel today and see how she does with that. I'm going to visit her this afternoon after I take (well, fail) my exam. I've been so exhausted and worried I haven't studied or slept properly. But, I have Tues-Fri off for reading break, so hopefully I can catch up on my sleep then.

I'm going to see Bassett today, and hopefully get a summary of all the costs (GULP). Also, Bassett should be able to come home either late tonight or tomorrow morning.. so at least that is good news!

I will let you all know tonight how Bassett is feeling. Thank you all so much for all the prayers. They must be the most strong prayers out there, because they always help.

lizbud
02-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Love and prayers for you sweet Bassett. Hope you start to
feel better & stronger day by day. you are in my thoughts &
prayers for a complete recovery. Love Ya Bassett.

gini
02-17-2003, 12:20 PM
Naomi, your post just brought tears to my eyes! More prayers are on their way.......from all of us!

sasvermont
02-17-2003, 12:36 PM
Naomi, Bassett must have an incredible will to live and I hope with all the extra prayers and positive thoughts, Bassett will pull out and have a healthy life from now on! Yikes. She just HAS to get well!

Love,
SAS and her brats

tatsxxx11
02-17-2003, 12:55 PM
That's wonderful news! You must be feeling a little encouraged and Bassett sure is a fighter!!:):) We'll continue to pray for her full recovery. And you have to take care of yourself too! Get some rest when you can. And I'm still hoping for the best for you on your test. I know how hard it is to study and concentrate when you're so emotionally drained.:( Hang in there. You're the BEST kitty Mom!!!

Russian Blue
02-17-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm just reading this post now. I'm sorry I wasn't here to respond earlier!!

Sending many healing vibes your way. Come home and get well Bassett!!

catland
02-17-2003, 12:57 PM
Get well sweet Bassett. We'll be thinking of you.

lynnestankard
02-17-2003, 05:10 PM
You'll probably post when us this side of the Atlantic are tucked up in bed Naomi - Just know as I go to bed you and Bassett are in the forefront of my mind - with lots of love and {{{{Hugs}}}} to you both - I hope the news is good.
Night-night - God Bless

Lynne xxx

Sudilar
02-17-2003, 05:54 PM
Glad you are feeling better, Bassett. Get well quick!

Nomilynn
02-17-2003, 06:19 PM
I just visited Bassett on my way home from school. She was happy to see me, but I can really tell she's hating it there. This hosp. also treats dogs, and she doesn't know any of the staff, and so she's ready to come home! She has to pee and she's hungry, but she refuses to eat or use the litter box at the hosp. (something that is normal for her), so the vet thinks she should come home tonight. I will bring her a box and some food in case she wants to use them in the car! :) She has been breathing normally now since yesterday, and has been fine without the oxygen since this morning, so that's a really good sign. She even started to purr when I was there! She also has her attitude still - she wouldn't let the staff remove her bandage on her arm (from where her anasthetic went in) so I had to try, and she even bit me with that "hey knock it off bite" so I had to hold her while the girl cut the bandage off. They had tried that earlier and Bassett wouldn't let them do it.. she needed her momma's help! :)

So I'm going to go get some food now.. now that I know she's ok my appetite is coming back.. and I will let you all know how she is when I talk to the vet tonight, and most likely bring Bassett home!! **crosses fingers**

jenluckenbach
02-17-2003, 06:56 PM
Bassett's a fighter. That will help her in the long run. way to go Bassett, you know what you want. I'm glad you're going home.

boscibo
02-17-2003, 06:57 PM
I'm so glad she's coming home, they always seem to do better at home, plus they are missed so much. Hopefully she will continue to improve.

marysmerrycats
02-17-2003, 07:37 PM
Naomi
thats great news, I'm glad she's better! and if she's fighting like that, sounds like a good sign! breathing on her own since yesterday, ...:) :) :)
I will check for updates later tonight.
I pray that all continues to go well.
come on Bassett, you have to pull thru this!

slick
02-17-2003, 07:49 PM
So happy to here she's coming home:D

But why is her chest filling with fluid? Maybe I should go back and read the original thread. Is this going to be an ongoing health issue to deal with? I know is hard not to worry and when she come's home make sure you give her extra love and scrunchies from the 3 of us. Will be looking for update tomorrow!

luv

NoahsMommy
02-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Glad to hear she's doing better. :) We'll keep praying for answers and health.

krazyaboutkatz
02-17-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm so glad that she's doing better and I sure hope that she continues to get stronger each day so she can recover from this. Prayers are still on the way for a speedy recovery. I'm sure she'll do much better when she's at home.

Nomilynn
02-18-2003, 01:42 AM
Bassett is home. It's 11:38pm here, and she was home around 8:30pm. She is very happy to be home, and has had some supper, and taken a couple trips to the box hehe.. But her breathing is fairly good and I'm keeping her close by where I can watch.

Slick - Bassett has idiopathic chylothorax. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/chylothorax.html
http://rev.tamu.edu/stories/02/091902-3.html
http://www.acatclinic.com/library/CHYLO.htm

The reason her chest filled with air is, after having chyle (the fluid) in her chest, the surface of the lungs can become unhealthy. After being compressed by the fluid in her chest, the tissue can become rigid, and when the fluid is drawn out, the lungs expand, and the lung tissue can tear. That's what they think happened to Bassett.

Barbara
02-18-2003, 03:40 AM
Glad to hear she's back home. This will help her recovery I am sure. All the best for all of you:)

lynnestankard
02-18-2003, 05:16 AM
What a relief Naomi - I'm so happy that Bassett is home with her very loving and worried Meowmie. I hope you both had a good night and perhaps managed to get a little sleep. I'm still holding her in my prayers - c'mon precious furlady you can pull through thisxxxxx

Lynne

HayleyRosie
02-18-2003, 05:46 AM
Naomi, I am so glad to hear Bassett is home with you. Please give us an update on how Bassett is doing today.

neko1
02-18-2003, 06:18 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Bassett is home with you and doing better!!! Keep it up, Bassett!

Pam
02-18-2003, 06:39 AM
I'm glad Bassett is home and feeling better. :) I bet you didn't get much sleep last night - probably had one eye closed and one eye open watching your girl! Keep on improving little one! We're all rooting for you!

rosethecopycat
02-18-2003, 07:28 AM
You get some rest, Bassett.

tuxluvr
02-18-2003, 07:43 AM
pawpads and fingers crossed here, and prayers that Bassett's progress will continue.....nomlynn, you are a real trouper!

Sudilar
02-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Glad Bassett is better. Try to get some rest!

Cataholic
02-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Naomi,
I have eyes filled with tears for the torment Bassett and you have gone through. Please hang in there! Prayers coming up to you from us here in Ohio..
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-18-2003, 10:12 AM
Again I couldn't get on yesterday so I missed this until now. I'm so glad Bassett is back home and doing well. Whew!

I started reading the first posts, and I kept waiting for the one where you came on and said there was nothing more you could do and......getting ready to have another piece of my heart ripped out. But thankfully it sounds like she is going to be ok again. She's such a little fighter.

Hopefully you and Bassett are now getting caught up on some much needed rest and food intake. And hopefully you didn't fail your exam too badly.

My question is, what sort of explanation did they give for the good report on Wednesday and then all of a sudden this? Did her chest fill with fluid that fast?

Hugs to you and Bassett. Oh, and make sure and give your dad some extra hugs for supplying his credit card too. You sure don't need the worry of how much this is costing on top of all the rest of it. Please keep us updated. :)

Rachel
02-18-2003, 10:24 AM
You and Bassett have been through so much, Naomi. It has been hard to read the accounts of what has happened. I can't even imagine what it is like to have lived them. Of course we will continue to pray for both of you and that Bassett's condition will improve so she can be comfortable and so you don't have to worry any more. Kudo's to Dad for know what is important.

krazyaboutkatz
02-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Naomi, I'm so glad to hear that Bassett is back home again. :) Now both of you can relax and get the much needed rest that you've missed the last few days. Prayers are still on the way for sweet Bassett.

marysmerrycats
02-18-2003, 11:32 AM
thats great news to hear that Bassett is home!
Bassett-
Muffin, Callie, Louise, Emma, Charlie and Patches all wish you the very best recovery! we are hoping very much that you pull thru this for good.
take care, and your mommy too!

slick
02-18-2003, 03:19 PM
How is Bassett this morning???

Nomilynn
02-18-2003, 07:40 PM
Bassett seems to be doing very well :) She's busy giving me attitude and not coming when I call her when it's time for her pills :rolleyes: She has a check up appt. on Friday. Her breathing is good, but I'm keeping a really close eye on her.

Thank you for all your prayers. They help so much.

Naomi and the Kids

gini
02-18-2003, 09:20 PM
This is such good news Naomi!! When they give you some "attitude" you know they are feeling much better!

Russian Blue
02-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Bassett seems to be doing very well :) She's busy giving me attitude and not coming when I call her when it's time for her pills :rolleyes:

Isn't it amazing what we go through as parents??? At one moment, the worlds seems to be crashing around us when our furbabe is in trauma and the next moment their giving you attitude.

Way to go Bassett!

:p

Naomi, I'm very happy for the positive recovery!!!! Sending the most positive healing thoughts your way!

;)

yorkster
02-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Oh Nomilyn, I just now heard about Bassett. I am rarely ever on PT anymore, so I did not know...............................:(
I am so sorry for you, but also glad that she seems to be doing better. Keep us informed about how she is doing.
You and Bassett are in my prayers.

aly
02-19-2003, 01:01 AM
I'm so glad you get some time off Naomi. You sure do deserve it. It will also allow you to keep a good eye on Princess Bassett :)

I am thrilled that she is back home. I just know her checkup will go good on Friday. How can it not with the best mom in the world?

You take care of yourself now so you can be there for your girl.

What GREAT parents to help you out!

Nomilynn
02-19-2003, 01:49 AM
Thank you so much.. Aly you are making me blush! :o

Loretta - sorry I haven't emailed.. I shoulda been keeping you up to speed! :o :o

Bassett spent the evening sleeping on my lap while my dad (he's up here visiting me) and I watched TV. It was heavenly :)

jenluckenbach
02-19-2003, 05:48 AM
Great news about Bassett. Love the "She's giving me attitude.." part.:D

lynnestankard
02-19-2003, 07:07 AM
I'm so relieved Naomi to hear the princess is doing so well - (*big sigh of relief from Pet Talkers*) please give her a couple of nose kisses when she finishes 'giving you attitude' (LOL!) xx

Lynne

smokey the elder
02-19-2003, 08:09 AM
Bassett, keep up the good work! Let momma give you your meds, but a little "tude is fine. Lets everyone know you're feeling more like yourself.

marysmerrycats
02-19-2003, 10:50 AM
so far so good! here's hoping that Bassett keeps getting better and stays well!
Bassett, you keep giving your mommy attitude!:)

tatsxxx11
02-19-2003, 11:10 AM
What welcome news, Naomi!! I know how comforting it must have been for you to sit quietly with a contented Bassett on your lap!:) Keep up the good work Bassett!! And make sure you catch up on your rest, Naomi! What a great Mommy you are!:)

ChrisH
02-19-2003, 01:05 PM
I am so glad to hear Bassett is back home and doing well.:) Please give her a kiss from me.

Chris

momoffuzzyfaces
02-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Way to go Bassett!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better sweetie. Just rest and let your family grant your every whim.

Sudilar
02-19-2003, 01:34 PM
Keep on getting better and better!!!

marysmerrycats
02-20-2003, 11:34 AM
is Bassett still doing well?

Nomilynn
02-20-2003, 11:07 PM
Bassett is still stable and doing well :) She has a check up tomorrow afternoon, so I'll let you all know how she is after that!

Thanks so much! :)

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Prayers are still on the way for sweet Bassett. I sure hope that her check up goes well. :)

luckies4me
02-20-2003, 11:50 PM
yes please keep us posted, as I know you will. ;) I hope everything goes great for you two!:)

marysmerrycats
02-21-2003, 12:56 AM
oh that is wonderful news! I will be checking this thread tomorrow for the update!

slick
02-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Glad to hear it! Keep Well my little Bassett:D

gini
02-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Mmmm, how I pray that all reports are good for Bassett!!

Bless you Naomi - for being such a wonderful Mum!!

marysmerrycats
02-21-2003, 02:30 PM
any updates yet?

lynnestankard
02-22-2003, 08:19 AM
I hope the update went well Naomi - fingers crossed over here :) :)

Lynne

Sudilar
02-22-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
any updates yet?

Waiting patiently for an update, please. Hope all is well.

Nomilynn
02-22-2003, 11:33 AM
I've put the update in a new thread, because Bassett is no longer in hospital. Please check it out - "Bassett Update"

:)

Cinder & Smoke
02-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I've put the update in a new thread,
because Bassett is no longer in hospital.
:)

REED All About It!...

At: "Bassett Update" (2/21/2003) (http://http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21548)

Welcome Home, Bassett!! :D

Now - Keep On gettin BETTER! ;)