PDA

View Full Version : Laser beam toy!

petsbestern
02-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Hufflepuff LOVES to play! Today she got a new toy that's has a red laser beam! She chases the light everywhere and goes insane! Anyone else's kitty has this toy? Hufflepuff LOVES it!!!!! She's only 5 months old!

02-16-2003, 03:17 AM
My Inka & Maya go crazy everytime I take their laser-pointer !!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/red%20dot%203.jpg

neko1
02-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Everyone except for Pumpkin loves the laser. They run all around the house after it (good exercise for them!). Did you ever turn it off midway and then they look around for it? (I know it sounds kinda mean, but it's cute:p and I always turn it back on for them)

moosmom
02-16-2003, 11:28 AM
That laser pointer is the best thing since catnip! The minute I pick it up, they're all sitting there looking at me. I'm just careful not to shine it in their eyes, though as it can blind them.

My Dad (RB 1997)used to shine his glasses with the dining room light. His cat Tigger(RB 2000) went CRAZY!!! Everytime Dad either put the light on or picked up his glass (to do something other than tease Tigger), Tigger's eyes would widen. :eek: :eek: :eek:

smokey the elder
02-17-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by petsbestern
Hufflepuff LOVES to play! Today she got a new toy that's has a red laser beam! She chases the light everywhere and goes insane! Anyone else's kitty has this toy? Hufflepuff LOVES it!!!!! She's only 5 months old!

I take it you're a Harry Potter fan? There are going to be a lot of foster kittens with HP and Lord of the Rings names this year, I think.:)