PDA

View Full Version : First Valentines E Cards!! Yippeee!

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 10:08 AM
WOW! Gini I must say I am impressed with your card, although I never knew you thought about me this much! hehehaha:p Seriously though the card is awesome! My favorite part is when the leaf falls on the labs head and he starts chasing it around lol. Thank you so much!

Still looking at the rest so give me a sec to comment lol.

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Anna, that card is just too funny LOL! CHOMP! "Here you go love, your very own red heart..." That just made me laugh!:D

Nicole! What a precious kitty cat you have! Those eyes are gorgouse! Thank you so much! I LOVE it!;)

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Souraya, what can I say besides "Poor bear" lol! Thanks so much for the card, it was great!

BTW did I tell you we are naming our little girl after you? Well I mean we like your name lol, and this was the first place we saw it. Now it is stuck in my head! :D I think it is beautiful!

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 10:18 AM
I hope I got the list out to you all in enough time! I am sorry I didn't get it out sonner.

I will be sending my e cards out today, I hope you all will like them. ;)

And for all of those NOT on the E card list here's a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! to you too!:D

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-13-2003, 11:30 AM
The e-cards that I have received are awesome!! Thank you!

Luckies, was the "naming our little girl after you" comment made to me? Are you having a skin kid or a furry one?

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Luckies, was the "naming our little girl after you" comment made to me? Are you having a skin kid or a furry one?

Yep! We both (Dan and I) like your name! A skin kid......but I am not getting my hopes up this time....still in the "well we'll see what happens this time around" stage.

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-13-2003, 12:01 PM
That is great! I am honored!
Souraya in arabic means the stars.

popcornbird
02-13-2003, 12:18 PM
I love the name Souraya too! I always did, even before I came to PT. Its my cousin's name!

Miss Meow
02-13-2003, 03:27 PM
I have received gorgeous e-cards from Souraya and AmberLee so far. I can't wait to check the e=mail again tonight. Thank you! Shane is wondering who I"m getting all these cards from!

luckies4me
02-13-2003, 08:47 PM
I have to say a big thanks to Brit and her family for the lovely Valentines e card!:D

anna_66
02-14-2003, 07:47 AM
Thanks to everyone I got ecards from, they were all wonderful!
Have a great day guys!

gini
02-14-2003, 09:47 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL E-CARDS!!

luckies4me
02-14-2003, 11:20 AM
Hmmm....seems last night all my emails were returned to me?:confused:

Could this be because I installed MSN onto my computer? Well now I have to send them all over again and sense I erased the image already I have to start ALL over. LOL Oh well, it will give me something to do this morning.

So don't worry evryone, I didn't forget about you.:p

luckies4me
02-14-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Thanks to everyone I got ecards from, they were all wonderful!
Have a great day guys!

I didn't get one from you Anna? I haven't received one from Amberlee yet either.

luckies4me
02-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Nevermind Anna lol! I don't know what I was thinking...I was tired.:o LOL

Anyways, I made a new card and it is sent so I hope you all enjoy it very much! AmbeLee I got the card today! Thank you so much, I love the kitty cat chasing the heart around! :D

Thank you everyone who has sent cards and participated. And a special thank you to me too for getting the list out in time lol!:p