PDA

View Full Version : where would you fit in?

marysmerrycats
02-08-2003, 05:49 PM
if you were a cat, where do you think you would fit in with the other cats/dogs in your household(other pets of course count but I doubt fish, etc, would care or even notice.)

think about their personalities and yours, and forget that you are the 'human". would you be the boss cat? or the shy one?

My Emma is pretty much the big mamma of the group, with Louise in second place. but I am not a mild person, so I wonder, I think maybe Emma and I would be battling it out?

LOL
I would probably be alot like Charlie, go around growing but sometimes act chicken if there is real danger(danger being a human walking by) but could be known to claw the heck out of someone) I would be like Patches, and love to play!
:rolleyes: :D

aly
02-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Hmm, Shiloh would probably beat me up a lot and I'd spend my day looking for hiding places away from her :rolleyes: :p

I'd probably fit in with my dogs pretty well. I'm sensitive and easy going like they are. We all also like to sleep.

neko1
02-08-2003, 06:38 PM
I would be the shy one always hanging out with Tama and constantly being scared that big mean Cookie would hiss at me for no reason.

Cookiebaker
02-08-2003, 06:40 PM
I think the Marigold & I would get along very well. We'd take turns hiding under the bed and being on the lookout for the big flompfy creature named Malone that likes to sniff our :eek:'s. I think Marigold & I would be like Lut's Maya and Inka curled up in our kitty bed. :D

jenluckenbach
02-08-2003, 07:00 PM
I'd probably be like my Fern. The one who can't be bothered with the other cats, and always yelling at them when they get too close. (this is made on the assumption that since I am not really social as a person around people so I would not be social around cats if I were a cat)

krazyaboutkatz
02-09-2003, 12:30 AM
I think that I would be like my(RB) Pepper. He was very laid back, sensitive, and gentle. He also liked to watch and observe people as well as Sunny and Storm. He also loved to sleep and eat just like I do. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-09-2003, 04:32 PM
I think I would be like Tubby. Us two would get along fine, just laid back, easy going, lounging in the sun when we're not begging for treats. ;) :) Peanut is much more high strung and afraid of things, and I really don't think I'm much like that. :)