PDA

View Full Version : new puppy

wolfsoul
02-02-2003, 10:03 PM
my friends just got a new puppy! its so funny, cuz it is absolutly identical to one of the puppies my neigbors dog had a while ago! they are both sable with grey backs and black muzzles...they both have curled up tails and look exactly like akitas...so cute! only my friends new puppy is a boy, and the other was a girl...they named him Kemo, and he is a rotti\shepherd\mastiff\akita cross, and my neigbors puppies were rotti\shepherd\mastiff\husky crosses...almost the same lol...i was bored and couldnt think of anything to write so i just thought id share! :p lol

primabella
02-03-2003, 09:18 AM
oh, that sounds like a nice breed. do you have any pictures? :)

lovemyshiba
02-03-2003, 02:50 PM
sounds cute!!! Post some pictures if you can get them, I would love to see this dog!!

wolfsoul
02-03-2003, 10:49 PM
unfortunatly i dont have a digital camera :( but i am trying my best to save up for one...when i do expect tons of piccies!!!:D (im obsessed with taking pictures lol...after a while u will all get so angry at the pictures i will be booted! lol)

wolf_Q
02-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
unfortunatly i dont have a digital camera :( but i am trying my best to save up for one...when i do expect tons of piccies!!!:D (im obsessed with taking pictures lol...after a while u will all get so angry at the pictures i will be booted! lol)

LOL hey they haven't booted me yet!! ;) :D :p

The pups sound so cute! I'd love to see pics sometime, hope you are able to get a digital cam!

weiwei_uk
02-06-2003, 07:05 AM
puppies are just cute, no matter what breed :D

wolfsoul
02-08-2003, 12:38 AM
yes! all puppies are adorable! actually, u know what? i was looking in a book the other day and i saw a puppy that wasnt very cute...i thought i was going to faint lol...i was like "EH?! what?! never!!!" lol...thats never happened before...it must have been the picture cuz ive never seen an ugly dog in my life ecspecially not an ugly puppy! even if it wasnt the pic..im sure it had a nice personality? lol....eeep....