PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about Neko

neko1
01-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Neko must still not be feeling well. He only ate a little bit yesterday and today he only ate a couple of morsels and then threw them up. But sometimes I see him running around with the others and he still begs for food at dinnertime. Unfortunately he is on a special diet for crystals so I can't really switch his food. I'm gonna let it go for a couple of days, then if he's still like this, I'll take him to the vet. He may just have a little something-I know if I were him, I wouldn't want to eat either.

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-28-2003, 09:57 PM
I am sorry to hear that Neko, too isn't feeling well (sigh) What a bad winter for us cats :o Everyone is sick :( Just out of curiosity is he on s/d , cd/o or cd/s diet food? Hills recently came up with a new more *tastier formula* for cd/s. It is minced and increases appetite, as compared to the blah smelling older version of c/d

Barbara
01-29-2003, 07:57 AM
I think as long as he is running playing etc. it might not be toooo bad. Paws and fingers crossed.

HayleyRosie
01-29-2003, 08:04 AM
I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray that everything will turn out fine.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Doesn't sound like anything too serious if he still playing like normal, but it is good to keep an eye on him. Hopefully it's just an occassional upset tummy. Does he get any kind of hairball stuff because it's possible he has a hairball that won't come up.

Hope you're feeling better soon Neko! :)

NoahsMommy
01-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Poor Neko! Does he get a lot of hairballs? Do you think that is what is causing him to throw up?

Cataholic
01-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Little Neko, get better! Good thoughts coming to you from the herd.:)

Miss Meow
01-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Poor Neko. Good luck at the vet's and I hope Neko is back to normal quickly.