PDA

View Full Version : NEW KIND OF TREAT

jackiesdaisy1935
11-05-2001, 09:14 AM
I just wanted to tell everybody about a new kind of treat that I found for the pups. Maybe some of you have already tried them.
The are called "Pup Corn" cheese flavored.
The best thing they are low fat and low calorie. They also have them for cats. 3.1 calorie per treat. They are shaped like little pups and are air filled like cheez balls. Fat per treat is 0.025g. They are made by Sunshine Mills inc. in Red Bay, AL.
I got them at Target.
Jackie
P.S. Forgot to say Daisy and Perry love them.

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

11-05-2001, 09:49 AM
Thanks Jackie! I will have to try those.. I LOVE TARGET ANYWAY!!! WHOO-HOO!

Dixieland Dancer
11-05-2001, 10:03 AM
Will have to find them somewhere else. We don't have a target yet but one is suppose to be coming soon! Thanks for the info.

zippy-kat
11-05-2001, 10:14 AM
I've got them at Petsmart before.

It's been awhile, I can't remember if Sara liked them or not. Probably...she eats just about ANYTHING! lol

aly
11-05-2001, 10:27 PM
Wooohoooo... a reason to go to Target! LOVE that store! I'll go buy it out tomorrow :D

SimbaTWonderDog
11-06-2001, 06:49 AM
I believe ive seen them befor but never dared to try them... I was going to try thoose one new snacks.. i for got what the were called though *grrrrrrrrr* i think Pharlap(one of our pet talk buddies, and my all time fav DOTD!!!!) Was in a contest at their website.....hmm let me think some more... does anyone know what ime talking about!?? but anyways the looked too much like playdo to me so i didn't wanna feed Simba something like that!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
11-06-2001, 07:44 AM
KayAnn, I think you are thinkinh of 'Nawsomes!' They are kind of twisty soft sticks of meat and/or cheese flavored stuff.

Just a warning though, they gave all four of my dogs terrible diarhea and GAS! :eek:

I'll have to give the PupCorn a try though! But if it smells and looks too much like real popcorn, I'LL want to eat it!

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: 3-greys-and-a-mutt ]

mugsy
11-06-2001, 08:12 AM
I'll have to go get some for our poochies too. Oh by the way aly, if you buy the house across the street from us, Target is about 1 mile from here! hehehehe <eg>

aly
11-06-2001, 01:04 PM
:eek: You're torturing me! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-06-2001, 01:32 PM
Dixie, they have them at Petsmart as well. I found them online. Here's the URL:
http://www.petsmart.com/products/product_18613.shtml

And here's what hey look like if you don't feel like following the link:

http://www.petsmart.com/images/product/large/inP019024.jpg