PDA

View Full Version : Cali has lumps

Queen of Poop
03-19-2021, 05:14 AM
Had Cali at the vet for a health check and shots. Also had the vet look at the two lumps she has. The one on her side deflated completely when needle poked, likely a cyst. The one on her head, just above her left eye appears to be benign when the cells were looked at under the microscope. She also needs a dental. In about 6 months she will go back for bloodwork prior to having the dental and the head lump removed. I'm a little worried because she is 13 and is already on pain management meds as well as thyroid meds. Have to try to get her weight down a bit in these next 6 months to make the surgery a little safer.

My beautiful, white kitty is not aging gracefully.

Karen
03-19-2021, 11:01 AM
Glad they were lumps of the non scary kind. Still, no fun getting poked and prodded. You and she are in our prayers.

Kay Burton
03-23-2021, 04:51 AM
I'm sorry for your cat. It is very unpleasant when animals are sick. I myself, like animals, get sick, so it's like a tragedy. After all, the animal will not say that it hurts or what it feels, it becomes easier for it or not, and how it is possible to help in general.

phesina
03-23-2021, 12:49 PM
We are sending loads of loving good wishes and hopes and prayers and healing energies for dear Cali.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker

cassiesmom
03-23-2021, 03:02 PM
We are sending loads of loving good wishes and hopes and prayers and healing energies for dear Cali.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker

That goes for me, too!
More hugs,
Elyse