PDA

View Full Version : Gardening/Hydroponics?

RockyRoad
01-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering how many people on Pet Talk like to garden and take care of plants. I love it, but it is the winter and my garden is covered in snow. So I am thinking about creating some hydroponics systems to keep inside. We did them earlier in the year in tech class, so I would know how to assemble it. Has anyone had any prior experience with hydroponics? I am thinking about keeping them right next to Betta Estates, but I don't know if that would be too much light, or if they need to be kept somewhere with constant light, like an area with a lamp shining on it. Here's a pic of my first hydroponics system when I brought it home from tech a few days ago.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/pe3111bffdc8561aeccc09333beb33b82/fccd8bbf.jpg

Logan
01-09-2003, 05:41 PM
I absolutely love to garden, Britt. I am in a new home, though,, and hesitant to start anything before springtime. And I know absolutely nothing about hydrophonics. I will be interested in hearing more about what you are doing. And count on us in the spring for LOTS of gardening notes........we are ready!!!

Logan