PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Samantha!

phesina
05-15-2020, 05:55 PM
Dearest Samantha, what a beautiful Cougar you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, lying there comfortably and looking up with love at your dear person as she pets you and caresses your chin. The devotion shared between you two comes through so beautifully in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You have been together ever since you were a tiny orphaned baby on a bottle! She has a lot to tell us about sharing her life with you. You're not just a companion but also still a wild animal. She does not recommend owning a cougar to anyone else, but she treasures the fact that you allow her to be your friend and share your purrs with her. (I wish I could hear those cougar-purrs!) You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Samantha, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
05-15-2020, 08:52 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, stunning Samantha.

mon
05-15-2020, 09:08 PM
Samantha sure is beautiful! It certainly warms my heart to know that the people who care for her are wise and intelligent. It is truly awsome that Sam is being shown so much love and respect. She needs a lot of care. Clearly, goes without sayin'.... Samantha is the very best Cat in the world!!! 🐾 Love to all of you 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

tatsxxx11
05-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Hi Samantha! Happy Pet of the Day to you, or should that be Cat of the Day!:)

What a great treat it is, having a Cougar as our featured honoree!:eek: You're simply stunning, Samantha, with such a special story to tell!

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Samantha; learning of your rescue after having been orphaned; how you and your human came to be. It's wonderful knowing you're living the good life, Samantha; the best of both worlds; cherished and respected by your devoted and loving caretaker and best friend! I can only imagine the dedication and expense required to care for a creature such as yourself, keeping you safe and content while at the same giving you your space, allowing you to live life on your terms!! But clearly your human is more than up to the task! How lucky she is, having a friend and companion as beautiful, as special as you to share her life with! What a priceless gift!

I have had Samantha since she was a tiny orphaned baby on a bottle. I have been very fortunate to have her in my life. Watching her grow from a kitten into a powerful and graceful adult was both fun and fascinating.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Samantha! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...receiving extra chin skritches, purring the day away; chowing down on chicken; being treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and compnanionship for you and your human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Samantha, our very special and unique, most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

What a beautiful bond of trust!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/May/15.jpg

cassiesmom
05-16-2020, 01:24 PM
Hello, Samantha! Happy Pet of the Day and (for me) bonus Cat of the Day!

I enjoyed reading your story very much! You started your life as a bottle baby, and your mom tells your story wonderfully! You are a companion, but a wild animal as well, and your person makes sure you have the proper care, activity and security that are needed for your best life. You are very strong and a swipe of your paw could push someone over. You are a cat and have your own agenda! You also love chin rubs, which make you purr! And I am sure they make your person very happy too!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to gorgeous Samantha! What a pleasure to meet you!