PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Ace

DonnaDWM
04-22-2020, 07:13 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You have finally found a family who loves you.
Now you can enjoy fruit and being out of your cage.
Celebrate your special day

phesina
04-22-2020, 09:28 PM
Dearest Ace, what an adorable Guinea Pig you are, with that colorful, pretty fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely dark eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What a sweet picture of you being held in your dear friend's hands! You've got a lot of spunk and energy, and you start squeaking when you hear anything that reminds you of food. You'll grab a piece of fruit or vegetable and run with it into your house! You've bonded with your dear person's dad, and you've become a kind of bloodhound, watching for him and squeaking when he comes out of his room or to the apartment door. As your person says, you're "a loveable bundle of fur and an appreciated member of the family." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Ace, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special pieces of fruits and/or vegetables!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

CavyMom
04-23-2020, 05:50 AM
Congratulations, Ace, on being POTD! :) You are so adorable, precious and handsome! (We :love: cavies/gps!) We are so glad you were adopted into a family that truly loves you. We have adopted many, many adult cavies/gps through the years and they were all Heaven-sent to us. Sending love and all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

:love: Our Fun Photo Web Site for All of our Adopted Cavies/GPs: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*OPT TO ADOPT*

tatsxxx11
04-23-2020, 12:43 PM
Hi Ace! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from me and my wheeker loving family!:)

What a treat, meeting you today, Ace! You're so beautiful! Love your long, multi-colored coat, and how heart-melting is that sweet little face of yours! And while you may be a senior, you're just as spunky and spirited, as energetic as you are beautiful!

It's hard to imagine a boy as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you being passed around so many times before finding that truly committed and loving forever family, that one you always deserved! Yes, you certainly had a very sad start at life, but thanks to your devoted humans, nothing but carefree, happy, fun and loved filled days for you! And having been mom to many a pig, I know first hand how excited you kids get at the sound of that fridge door opening, those veggie bags rustling! Squeak! Squeak!!!:D But I'm sure you soon realized that a piece of juicy apple tastes way better than a page of homework!:p Silly boy!
How lucky your family is, having a sweet and loving furkid, a full fledged furry family in you, Ace! You truly are one EXTA special boy, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to extra floor time and lots of yummy treats; cuddling with your humans (especially your beloved daddy!); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Ace, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO sweet!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/22.jpg
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/22b.jpg

Felicia's Mom
04-23-2020, 09:17 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Ace!