PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Peanut

DonnaDWM
04-14-2020, 03:21 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You love your person very much and know how to cheer them up
Celebrate your special day

phesina
04-14-2020, 06:20 PM
Dearest Peanut, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Cockatiel you are, with those silvery grey and white feathers and the sweet face with the lovely dark eyes! You're so sweet and so devoted to your dear person. You scream and peep when he/she leaves the room. You lay on her chest and fall asleep while she watches TV, and sometimes she falls asleep with you! You cheer her up when she is sad. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
04-14-2020, 07:14 PM
Congratulations Pretty Peanut, on being Pet of the Day.

CavyMom
04-15-2020, 06:09 AM
Congratulations, Peanut, on being POTD! :) You are beautiful, adorable, precious, brilliant and Heaven-sent! (We :love: birds!) We loved reading about your wonderful life with your BFF/loving human parent who truly appreciates you (and vice-versa!) We're sending all of our love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

:love: Our Rescued Bird, Lil Peeps, Fun Photo Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

tatsxxx11
04-15-2020, 12:26 PM
Hi Peanut, "best pet EVER!" Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

What a beautiful Cockatiel girl you are, Peanut, and not only beautiful in looks but in heart; one of the cuddliest, most loving Cockatiels on the planet!

I can't leave the room without her screaming and peeping. She jumps on her food dish and waits for me to open the door. When I am in my room watching t.v., she lays on my chest until she falls asleep, and occasionally I will fall asleep with her. Sometimes she just goes to bed right with me.

How blessed your human is, having a best feathered friend as loyal and loving, as devoted as you, her/his source of endless comfort and joy, love and laughter!! I only imagine how special those nighttime cuddle sessions are!:love: You truly are the best of the best, Peanut, just as special as can be, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond of love and companionship you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...watching a little TV with your human, receiving countless cuddles; munching on some of your fave foods; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Peanut, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Precious Peanut!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/14.jpg

crewmanvines
04-17-2020, 04:19 AM
Pretty peanut you are adorable and looking healthy for sure they are feeding you with nutritious foods. congrats you deserve the most.