DonnaDWM
04-10-2020, 04:56 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
You are "Mr. Personality"
It was meant to be that you are in your forever home
Celebrate your special day

CavyMom
04-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Congratulations, Snazzy Spazzy, on being POTD! You are so adorable, fun, brilliant and photogenic! (We :love: birds!) We thoroughly enjoyed reading the thoughtful and loving tribute by your human parent who was definitely meant to adopt you. :) We are owned by a little bird, too, so we can relate! :D We are sending ALL of our love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: XOXO

Our rescued little bird's fun photo web page ~ Meet our precious Lil Peeps: :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Felicia's Mom
04-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, Spectacular Spazz.

tatsxxx11
04-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Hi Spazz! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!:)

Aww...What a beautiful, simply adorable, most precious, cute as can be Grey Cockatiel you are, Spazz! That sweet, little face of yours has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush, as has your heartwarming backstory, your human's love filled tribute!

No doubt about
it, sweetheart! You and your human were destined to be as one! (Between all of your crazed dancing and whistling, vying for her attention, how could she resist?:D)

I can only imagine how anxious your human was, wondering if you would still be there at the pet shop after that camping trip! But yep, there you were, and so began 5 wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

So I decided to leave him there and come back when we got back, knowing that if God wanted me to have him he would still be there.

How lucky your mom is, Spazz, having been chosen by you to be your mom; having a beautiful, joyful, personality packed, sweet and loving feathered kid in you! Inside and out you're pure perfection, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...hopping and dancing and whistling the day away; munching on your fave foods; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Spazz, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

SO sweet!!!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/10.jpg

phesina
04-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Dearest Spazzy, what an absolutely gorgeous Cockatiel you are! Your coloring is stunning, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely dark eyes and the orange cheek patch and that cute beak that looks like you are smiling (and you probably are!). You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear family members smile with your antics. What a nice story of how you came to be part of your forever family! Clearly that was a match meant to be, wasn't it. You and your dear special friend and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spazzy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: