PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Foxy

DonnaDWM
04-08-2020, 02:47 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You were rescued just in time.
Now you have a wonderful home and
someone who truly loves you.
Celebrate your special day

phesina
04-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Dearest Foxy, a.k.a. Forever Gold, what a beautiful Morgan Horse you are, jumping over that wall with your dear person riding you! And what a story you have to tell.. She saved you from an auction that was going to sell you to a slaughter house. That's horrifying, and my very deepest thanks to her for saving you and treasuring you! You were so full of fear, and she has worked with you to help you overcome that fear and realize that you are loved. You've been together for two years now, and those are the best two years she could imagine! Now you are doing some eventing and dressage with her. You two went to your first show last weekend, and you won second place! How proud and happy she was, and you enjoyed it too, didn't you! You and she love each very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Foxy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

CavyMom
04-09-2020, 05:19 AM
Congratulations, Foxy, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and regal! Your past history was just heartbreaking but we're so glad your human Hero rescued you and has given you a wonderful life and turned your sad life into a very happy one! :) Congrats on your 2nd Place Award! God made you perfect ~ you are always a winner! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

tatsxxx11
04-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Hi Foxy! Congratulation on being crowned Pet of the Day!:)

I was so touched, reading your proud lady's love filled tribute, and what a breathtakingly beautiful action she has included with your backstory, Foxy! You're stunning!:eek:

I can even begin to imagine how anyone could surrender a creature as magnificent as you for auction; the unspeakable!:( Thankfully your lady rescued you before it was too late, and the rest is happy history! Of course it took some time, patience and lots of unconditional love before you would learn to trust again, the fear vanquished from your eyes, your true inner light able to shine through. But just look at you now: brimming with confidence, competing in events and garnering ribbons, enjoying your lady and wonderful new life to the max!
What a terrific team you she make,, in and out of the show ring!

That was when I first got her. I have had her now for two years and it has been the best two years I could imagine. I am now doing some eventing with her and I also do dressage, she is the world to me.

Your lady is so very proud of you, Foxy, and rightfully so! Your indomitable spirit, your ability to put your horrid past behind you and enjoy life, is an inspiration to us all! You truly are a treasure, Foxy, and your lady so very lucky to have a best friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Foxy! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming and life affirming rescue story has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending special time with your lady, munching on some juicy apple, carrot or a pepermint or two, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart deisred and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Foxy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Stunning!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/08.jpg

Felicia's Mom
04-10-2020, 08:34 PM
What a beautiful Morgan horse you are, Foxy. You were rescued just in time.
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.