PDA

View Full Version : Gregarious Gavin

DonnaDWM
03-05-2020, 04:06 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You were found by the perfect people who
are willing to take very good care of you.
You get good vegetables and a huge cage.
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
03-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Dearest Gavin, what a gorgeous Ring-Tailed Lemur you are! I don't think I've ever seen one of you before. You're so cute there standing up with that long bushy tail behind you, holding onto the fence and looking straight out through it so intently with those black-rimmed eyes. And what a story you have to tell! You were found roaming the wilds after a particularly bad storm and were slowly coaxed into a wooden tea-chest by the extravagant use of bananas and some yoghurt. Now you happily live with your dear people and kitty housemate Humpty. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gavin, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Humpty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special lettuce and carrots!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
03-06-2020, 03:44 AM
Gavin is a pretty cute lemur, I have seen a few at the game farm down the street. I hope Gavin has freinds as the ones I saw have a very close bond and don't like living alone,kisses to Gavin! ❤️💕

CavyMom
03-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Congratulations, Gavin, on being POTD! (We :love: your name!) You are sooooo handsome, photogenic and one of the most exotic pets ever honored as POTD! We loved reading about your rescue story, your awesome home and sweet personality! It is heartwarming to read how much your human parents love and appreciate you! :) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love:

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. PLEASE don't roam from home ... barbed wire is deadly, the world is a dangerous place, and we don't want you to get lost, poisoned, hurt! :(

tatsxxx11
03-06-2020, 10:46 AM
Hi Gavin! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)

What a handsome, pawsitively precious s boy you are, Gavin! Your coloring and markings, your black ringed tail and black rimmed eyes (your maske!) are gorgeous! But oh my, how heart-melting is your sweet face and those hands!! And let's be clear. You ARE a lemur!:p:D

Often mistaken for a raccoon, or a very thin badger, he's fed up of saying, 'Daddy, will you tell them I'm a Lemur, not a monkey!

I so enjoyed reading your Daddy's heartwarming, love filled tribute; reading how you and your family came to be as one; your amazing rags to riches rescue! It may forever remain a mystery, how a lemur come to find himself ekeing out a life in the wilds of Port Erin. But thankfully your Mom came upon when she did, coaxing you into that box (with a little help from that banana and yoghurt, hehe), and the rest is happy history!

You may not have been a planned addition to the family, Gavin as fate would have it, for sure it was destined to be that you and your family would be as one! And what a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Gavin! Great thanks to your family for doing all that was needed to heal you, physcially; providing you with all best that life has to offer (outside of Madagascar!) in accommodations, entertainment and exercise (garden play cage) and most of all, love! Just do try to quell your penchant for mischief, limiting those great escapes, for your own safety, for sure! As well we can't risk upsetting the local farmers, hoteliers and clergy. I'm sure that vicar did not take to kindly to you chewing his windshield wiper!:D

How lucky your Mom and Dad are (Humpty maybe not so much:p) having a beautiful and unique, joyful and life loving best friend in you, Gavin! You truly are one EXTRA special Lemur, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gavin! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing in your garden enclosure; climbing those branches and watching the world go by; chowing down on lettuce and carrots; spending special time with your beloved Daddy (and Mom, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle hugs to you, precious Gavin, our very unique and special, most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO beautiful!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/March/05.jpg

Felicia's Mom
03-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Congratulations, handsome Gavin, on being Pet of the Day!