PDA

View Full Version : Snowy love to chew up metallic Xmas bows

rosethecopycat
01-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Is this OK?:confused:

sasvermont
01-04-2003, 09:12 AM
What? My guess is that it is not so good for your kitty. I wouldn't let my cats eat the stuff. Yikes! Although cats do eat the darnest things! :eek:

RussianBlueKitty03
01-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Well it depends, are you just letting her play with it or is she eating it too? If shes just playing with it then thats fine, but not if shes eating it

rosethecopycat
01-04-2003, 08:25 PM
He just loves to crunch it. He's not eating it, but I see a tiny bit of the colored coating gone, right down to the mylar, which is silver.
I guess it's got to be another: "No, Snowy, no!"

But, they make those mylar mice and balls, same thing isn't it? He doesn't like to chew those.

lailamara
01-04-2003, 08:56 PM
I had one of those mylar mice. Maya would yawn or open her mouth and lick her mouth everytime I crunched it between my fingers . She reacted every single time. After she had several gag reflex reactions I just threw it out. Very strange. She never did play with it. I guess the sound bothered her.

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2003, 10:48 PM
My cat Storm loves to chew ribbons too. I don't let him though. If he does it now it's when I'm not watching him. Luckily he's been able to throw it up in the past. I always try to hide things like this but sometimes the cats are still able to find a way to get to them.

sandragonfly
01-13-2003, 06:18 AM
I wouldn't take that risk! What if it will poke into Snowy's eyes?! That sharpy metal wire "thingy"...you know?