PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Mr. Snuggles!

tatsxxx11
11-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Hi Mr. Snuggles, cutest bunny in the whole wide world! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Just as your human says, you are one beautiful, soft and fluffy, cute as can be, Chestnut Agouti, Holland Lop baby bunny; clearly the love of your devoted human's life! She/he knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one, and how right she was! Talk about the best birthday gift ever! You and your human have only been together for less than a year, but already the bond you and she have forged runs deep; better together; best friends for life! How lucky your human is, Snuggs, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and sociable, as gentle and loving as you! And there's no doubt you love your human back every bit as much! What a team!

He has always been the same little cute bunny. Right now I cannot put him in 4-h, but in the future I might join a 4-h group in the future where my bunnies don't have to be pedigreed. I love my Mr.Snuggles, and he loves me, too.

And I have no doubt, should you two join 4-H, you're going to shine!:)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Snuggs! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, munching on some juicy apples, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Mr. Snuggles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your bunny buddies too!:love::love::love:

Be still my bunny loving heart!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2019/November/21.jpg

DonnaDWM
11-21-2019, 03:43 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are a handsome brown, snuggly bunny.
Your person really loves you and you may
get to join the 4-H so everyone can see
how special you are.
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
11-21-2019, 05:23 PM
Dearest Mr. Snuggles, what a sweetie you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that beautiful, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the cute nose and those lovely big eyes. What a nice story of how you and your dear special person met! You and he/she were clearly meant to be together. You enjoy seeing new places and meeting new people, but your dear friend is the only one you will let hold you. Some day you might get to join 4-H, and then others can meet you and see how delightful you are! You and your dear friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Snuggles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and bunny housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

CavyMom
11-22-2019, 05:20 AM
Congratulations, Mr. Snuggles, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and sweet! :) We are so glad you have a happy life full of love - and that you live indoors like all pet bunnies should! You don't need to win any ribbons or prizes because God made you PERFECT already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net