PDA

View Full Version : Charming Cheeky Cameron

DonnaDWM
09-26-2019, 10:36 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You sound like a fun loving character who
just loves to eat.
Celebrate your special day.

Felicia's Mom
09-26-2019, 02:56 PM
Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, Charming Cheekey Cameron!

phesina
09-26-2019, 03:10 PM
Dearest Cameron, you are adorable! What a sweet, gorgeous Connemara Pony you are, so cute in that great photo sticking your tongue out at us. I too think your alleged "plumpness" is quite handsome. All the more to love! You have quite a mischievous personality. Last week you opened the gate and made it to the street, halfway to the supermarket! (Well, you were hungry.) You're sweet and charming and occasionally naughty. You offer a great pony ride, and you promise not to stick your tongue out as long as you're given one or (many) more carrots. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cameron, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special bagful of carrots!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
09-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Greetings Cameron, best looking pony in the whole wide world! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Oh yes, Cameron, you truly are one hunky, handsome Connemara pony! Did I say "hunky???":D Well, all the more Cameron and to love! And if your pals aren't fast to the trough, their loss!:p But oh, what a character, caught in the act, making your way to the supermarket!:D Sweet, charming, packed with personality with just enough of a naughty streak to keep your human on her/his toes, you're the complete pony package, perfection on four hooves!!! You even have that "tongue out" action nailed, lol

How lucky your human is, having a best friend as cheeky and charming, as sweet and as loving, as personality packed as you, Cameron! You truly are one in a million, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles and laughs, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hangin' in the field with your four legged friends; chowing down on carrots, all your faves, hehe; pushing your human's buttons, lol; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Cameron, and our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

What a scamp!!! (Love your friend photobombing you!!!:D
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2019/September/26.jpg

CavyMom
09-27-2019, 04:56 AM
Congratulations, Cameron, on being POTD! You are so handsome and have such a fun personality! It's easy to see how much JOY you bring your human parent! :) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! I'd like to give you a big bag of carrots (and you don't have to share, lol). :love: http://www.guineapigrfun.net