PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Gunnar

DonnaDWM
09-14-2019, 12:57 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a handsome boy you are.
You like to take life easy.
Celebrate your world famous day

tatsxxx11
09-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Hi Gunnar is Sweden! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)

I smiled from ear to ear when I learned you were named Gunnar, sharing the same name as my Swedish father, hailing from the same area of Sweden as he!:)

What a very special boy you are, Gunnar...crazy, lazy and funny, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful, a total stunner!:eek: I don't know the correct term to describe your coat, but those black speckles against a white canvas, paint such a pretty picture! And how amazing is your forelock!:cool: You truly are one of a kind, Gunnar, taking it slow and easy, just hanging out with your *special human,* savoring every ounce of life at your own pace! I like your M.O.! hehe

How lucky your lady is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Gunnar! Inside and out, you're just as special as can be, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a leisurely ride in the field with your lady, OR just being lazy lol; munching on yummy apple and carrots; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, gorgeous Gunnar, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Stunning!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2019/September/14b.jpg

phesina
09-14-2019, 05:41 PM
Dearest Günter, a.k.a. Gunnar, what a beautiful Irish mix Horse you are! Your coat is a beautiful blend of white with black speckles, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes and that forelock! You have the most delightful personality, too. You can yawn and "kiss" when asked, and you'll bow for a carrot. Your dear person has "hired" you for more than eight years now. He/she rides you four times a week and every day during the holidays. Your favorite gait is standing still! You're "the most crazy, lazy, and funniest horse" she/he has ever met! You two love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled times you share!

Congratulations, darling Gunnar, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with lots of carrots, apples, muffins, bread, etc. and maybe even another lollipop!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
09-14-2019, 07:51 PM
What a handsome Irish mix horse you are.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. Gorgeous Gunnar!

CavyMom
09-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Congratulations, Gunnar, on being POTD! You are so handsome, regal and brilliant! :) You aren't "lazy," you like to enjoy life, just like humans, and there is nothing wrong with that. Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe and stress-free life! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net