PDA

View Full Version : hi

i_luv_dogz
01-01-2003, 02:27 AM
how long dose it take your dog to tear up he or her Christmas presents?????

Dixieland Dancer
01-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Dixie still has toys she got from her first Christmas and she will be 5 years old in 9 more days!!

Dusty isn't quite as easy on toys but he still keeps them fairly long. His football ( his favorite toy) that he got from last Christmas finally had to be thrown away about a month ago. I was able to find him one identical though before I did that. He would of been devestated without the replacement!

My brothers dog is just the opposite. I got him a Jolly ball for Christmas this year because they are suppose to be indestructable but it was destroyed in two days. :rolleyes:

wolf_Q
01-02-2003, 10:56 AM
Nebo hasn't killed any of his christmas presents yet..........YET....I am amazed!! :eek: He will normally murder toys in a couple of days or less. I have a large box I call the "stuffed animal graveyard." haha. If you are asking how long it takes them to "open" their christmas presents.......all of my dogs will open presents, rip the wrapping paper off.....sometimes they have them open in seconds, sometimes they don't finish...depends on if it smells like food or not lol. :rolleyes:

Jessica12345
01-02-2003, 04:17 PM
Jewels, my maltese, is so tiny it takes her a while to tear apart her x mas presents. Jordan is 12 now, and doesnt really like anything but bones. it doesnt take him lond to finish one though!