PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Gus!

tatsxxx11
05-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Be still my Golden, puppy loving heart!!! What an adorable, fuzzy wuzzy, beautiful brown eyed baby boy you are, Gus! Your photos have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! And yep, I can almost smell the puppy breath from here!:D

Some might say it's not easy, being the only boy amongst a sea of girls, lol But then again, being the center of attention that you are, all of the ladies fawning over your irresistible wee self, not such a bad deal!:p It's no wonder everyone in the neighborhood falls hopelessly in love with us, Gus! Who could resist???

Oh, what fun your family is in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, you and your family sharing so many happy times! They are one lucky bunch, having added you to the pack! Inside and out they just don't come any more special than you! You're perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been the perfect antidote to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...getting into all sorts of fun puppy mischief; playing with fur sister Nicki, skin sisters Michelle and Melissa and your fans Cassie and Kenzie; posing for pics, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Gus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Nicki, too!:love::love::love:

Heartmelter Gus!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2019/May/10b.jpg

phesina
05-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Dearest Gus, what an utterly adorable three-month-old Golden Retriever pup you are! You are a very special boy, the only boy in your family. How nice that you have a Golden sister Nicki and two human sisters Michelle and Melissa to grow up with! You're very good, and you love to learn new things. At only 12 weeks old, you already know "sit." You love to play with Nicki and your neighbors Cassie and Kenzie. You also enjoy posing for pictures, which shows in the photo here! You are already the hit of the neighborhood, growing up as a GREAT dog. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Gus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Nicki and Michelle and Melissa and Cassie and Kenzie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DonnaDWM
05-10-2019, 03:21 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
A GREAT puppy will grow into a GREAT dog.
You have learned so much in a short time.
And you are the hit of the neighborhood.
Celebrate your special day and many, many more

Felicia's Mom
05-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Gus!