PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Willie B.

DonnaDWM
03-28-2019, 09:20 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
Apparently you have had a rather adventurous life.
Even spending a night in jail.
I can see how you keep your family on their toes.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
03-28-2019, 01:36 PM
Hi Willie B.! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a handsome, fetching, personality packed Airedale gent you are...and quite the character! Oh my gosh, I laughed till I cried, reading your and your partners in crime "great escape" caper!!!:D

Willie B. is our Airedale who lives with us in Prairieville, Louisiana. Several years ago, Mr. Willie B. made the great escape and, along with his girlfriend and another buddy, harassed some sheep. Mr. Willie thinks everyone loves him, so he was the only dog remaining when the sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene of the alledged crime. Since our parish (that's Louisiana for county) does not operate an animal shelter, Mr. Willie was booked into parish prison. The following day I followed a deputy through the large prison gates that lead to the doggie cell block and you guessed it, I had to "Free Willie." He's was under house arrest after that for quite some time. Apparently, a night behind bars turned his life around.

That is one of the funniest furkid capers EVER! The visuals!:p It's no wonder you capture the hearts of all who cross your path with your charm and antics! You truly are a scamp, Willie B, one in a million, a source of NEVER ENDING joy, love and laughter for your humans! What a lucky pack they are, having a furkid as mischievous, as sweet and loving, as special as you in their lives! You're the best, Willie B., and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...making mischief and warming your humans' laps, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Willie B., our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

You look so innocent!:D
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2019/March/28.jpg

phesina
03-28-2019, 05:17 PM
Dearest Willie B., you are wonderful indeed! What a gorgeous Airedale guy you are, with that colorful fur and sweet face. And what a delightful personality you have, too. You're the Giant Size lap dog! You do keep your family members on their toes. That is so good the way they work with you when there are going to be fireworks! You and they all love each other very much, don't you.

Congratulations, darling Willie B., on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
03-28-2019, 08:51 PM
Happy Dog of the Day Wonderful Willie B

mon
03-28-2019, 11:19 PM
Willie B. certainly has his own mind, he is way to cute too. I'd let him sit on my lap! Awsome DOTD!