PDA

View Full Version : Nimble Nicky

DonnaDWM
01-15-2019, 12:31 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so active for a senior dog and smart, too
Your family loves that you greet each one when they come home.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
01-15-2019, 02:43 PM
Hi Nicky, BEST dog ever!!! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What an extra special treat, having a beautiful Wire Haired Fox Terrier as our featured honoree as there are but rare sightings around these parts! I fell in love with your breed after watching the iconic film "The Thin Man" so many years ago (not when it was released:D), watching Nick and Nora's WHFT, Asta, steal the show, and my heart! And today you've stolen my heart as well, Nicky!

You truly are a beauty, Nicky, in looks, personality and heart, though t's hard to believe you're 11 years young, sweetheart! As your Mom says, you have the energy, the spunk and spirit of a puppy!:D How very lucky your humans are, Nicky, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as joyful and energetic, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are one in a million, Nicky, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and action packed day of celebration...playing to your heart's content; munching on yummy apple, carrots and cheese; napping by a warm fire and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Nicky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

What a beauty! Love your neckwear too, Nicky!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2019/January/15.jpg

phesina
01-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Dearest Nicky, you are adorable! You're so pretty with that soft-looking fluffy white fur and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You look like you are smiling in that great photo, and maybe you are! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're an eleven-year-old puppy who jumps and runs around like one! You're very gentle and loving but also lots of fun, and you make your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nicky, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Vette
01-15-2019, 06:57 PM
Aw! look at her posing for the camera :love:
congratulations on her being Poocher of the Day :D

mon
01-15-2019, 08:06 PM
Nicky is totally adorable! What a darling, definately a brilliant and very special DOTD!

Felicia's Mom
01-15-2019, 08:49 PM
Congratulations to adorable Nicky for being Dog of the Day!