PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Otis

DonnaDWM
12-24-2018, 10:23 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so much loved by your family since you were adopted.
A dog who loves to wake up his kids for school.
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
12-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Dearest Otis, you are adorable! What a beautiful Lab/Beagle mix guy you are! You have the sweetest disposition too, don't you. You enjoy spending the day eating and playing with your older sister Chloe. You wake your kids up for school each morning by jumping on their beds and licking them until they get up. You are the greeter at the dog park and say Hi to everyone who shows up. You get all excited when you're told how cute you are! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Otis, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Chloe and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
12-24-2018, 01:59 PM
Hi Otis! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

Oh, what a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Otis, two of my all time favorites, the Lab and Beagle! And oh yes, you truly are just as cute as can be! hehe I've been blessed with 3 Labs over my adult life, but still waiting on my first Beagle!:) I see both sides of your vaunted lineage in your outer beauty (love those freckles on your long, velvety, Labbie/Beagle ears, hehe), and in your big heart, your sweet and loving personality! What a lucky family is yours, Otis, especially the young ones, having a beautiful furry family member, a best friend and devoted companion in you, having known your love and devotion these many years! A friend to all, that you are! You truly are the best of the best, Otis, the poster boy for doggie adoption, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has brought a much needed smile to my face! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park (official greeter!!!), playing with sister Chole and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Otis, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear big sister Chloe, too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy holiday season!:love::love::love:

Beautiful Otis!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/December/24.jpg

mon
12-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Otis is the very cutest DOTD ever! I am sure everyone he meets adores him too. Just a very special and sweet dog, loved his pics!

Felicia's Mom
12-24-2018, 09:15 PM
Congratulations on being today's DOTD Awesome Otis!