PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Georgia

DonnaDWM
11-22-2018, 11:20 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a beautiful girl who won a blue ribbon.
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
11-22-2018, 12:25 PM
Dearest Georgia, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful girl you are! I've never seen a Polish Chicken, with those bushy feathers atop the head, before. You have the most delightful personality, too, and you love to follow your family members.. your dear people, Easter the sheep, Rudy the cat, the genuine's and everyone else.. around the yard. You also like being held, and you love looking at yourself in the camera. You are a true champion, winning a blue ribbon on your first entry this year at the fair! You and your dear special friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Georgia, on being chosen our Thanksgiving Day Pet of the Day today! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
11-22-2018, 02:54 PM
Hi Georgia! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What gorgeous, simply stunning Blue Crested Polish Chicken you are, Georgia! Your headdress is magnificent!:eek: No wonder you love strutting your stuff, Georgia, posing for the camera; you're a natural! As they say, if you've got it, flaunt it! And so it's no big surprise to learn how handily you won over those judges, Georgia! But as impressive as your blue ribbon win is, it's the #1 place you hold in your human's heart that is most impressive of all! How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you in her life! You're a treasure, Georgia, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending fun time with Easter the sheep and kitty Rudy, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving Day! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Georgia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Easter, Rudy, and all of the barnyard critters too!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/November/22.jpg

mon
11-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Georgia is spectacular! The most clever, talented and outrageously fantastic chicken in the world!

Felicia's Mom
11-22-2018, 08:33 PM
What a beautiful Polish Chicken you are, Georgia. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

CavyMom
11-22-2018, 11:00 PM
Congratulations, Georgia, on being POTD! And, Happy Thanksgiving! You are beautiful and regal! You make me soooo glad that I'm a vegetarian! :) You don't need to win any awards or ribbons ~ God made you PERFECT already! We're so glad you have such a wonderful, fun, loving life and human parent! Sending love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

cassiesmom
11-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Hello, Georgia! Happy Pet of the Day!

I too have never seen a Polish chicken before! Your head feathers remind me of a lady's dressy hat, and each of your body feathers looks (to me) a tiny bit different! Wow!

You are a very busy girl- hanging around with Easter and Rudy and with the other chickens, looking at yourself in the camera, and spending time with your people! Also going to the fair and receiving a blue ribbon - congratulations! Then it is time to just be your wonderful self :)

Happy Pet of the Day to Georgia!