PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Spike!

phesina
11-21-2018, 12:38 PM
Dearest Spike, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Bearded Dragon you are. You have the most delightful personality, too. You even let your dear person put you on a soft-yarn leash or make you wear a hat! You are very photogenic, and you love to be at the center of attention! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spike, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats,with some of your favorite veggies!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
11-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Hi Spike! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a gorgeous, simply stunning Beardie you are, Spike! I've never had the pleasure of handling a Beardie, but oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke your beautiful, soft skin! Love that shot of you in your hand crafted leash! And by all accounts, your personality is every bit as "soft," and sweet on the inside, a lover not a fighter, and just as your human says, oh so photogenic! How lucky your devoted human is, having a best friend as unique, as handsome, as loving as you in her/his life! Just as she/he says...

And with a face like that, who could resist? He is a fun pet for sure!

You truly are a treasure, Spike, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being lavished with love and attention by your human and all of your adoring friends and fans, spoiled to the max and loved to bit! Lots of love and soft pets to you, beautiful Spike, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

SO beautiful!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/November/21.jpg

mon
11-21-2018, 06:35 PM
Spike is an awsome Dragon, what a good sport too! Spike is a very special POTD!

Felicia's Mom
11-21-2018, 08:57 PM
Congratulations sweet Spike, on being POTD!

CavyMom
11-22-2018, 06:19 AM
Congratulations, Spike, on being POTD! You are a handsome and fun-loving soul! We're so glad you have such a loving and caring human parent! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! :) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net