PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Voodoo

DonnaDWM
11-09-2018, 09:38 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are so loyal and full of energy.
That makes you very special.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Cricket1958
11-09-2018, 11:07 AM
What a sweetheart. Love that beautiful face.

mon
11-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Voodoo is perfect, impossible not to fall in love with this little sweetheart! Excellent, priceless DOTD!

tatsxxx11
11-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Hi, Vooddo, a.k.a Dude, a.k.a Naggy! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What an adorable, floofy, oh so precious GSD x Collie you are, Voodoo! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts!:D (Your baby pic is beyond heart-melting!)

How lucky your human is, having a furkid, an ever faithful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a furry soulmate in you, Voodoo! In looks and in heart, inside and out, they just don't come any more special than you! You're a treasure!!!

The incomparable loyalty of my dog can not be matched with any human. The fact that he's always there for me whenever i need him makes me fall in love with him over and over again. He make every day better, and an exciting adventure. His unimaginable storage of energy for various games keeps me on my toes 24/7.

And there's no doubt your human loves you every bit as much as you do her/him! What a team!!!:cool:

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your squee worthy photos, been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Voodoo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/November/09b.jpg

phesina
11-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Oh my gosh, just look at that FACE! Dearest Voodoo Austin, a.k.a. Dude or Naggy, you are absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a doggie like you, and what an adorable puppy you were. You have the most delightful personality, too, and you make your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You are very loyal, fearless, and cute. You are always there for her/him whenever you're needed, and he/she falls in love with you over and over again. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Voodoo Austin, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-09-2018, 05:28 PM
What a cutie you are, fluffy Voodoo! Happy Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
11-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Happy Dog of the Day awesome Voodoo!