PDA

View Full Version : Boisterous Butkus

DonnaDWM
09-05-2018, 09:45 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Being part of a family for eighteen years is remarkable.
Celebrate your special day and have a nice winters nap

tatsxxx11
09-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Hi Butkus! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Aren't you the hunky, handsome Desert Tortoise, Butkus; 18 awesome inches of pure Tortoise perfection! You do your famous (equally hunky) namesake proud!:cool:

What a lucky family is yours, Butkus, having a shelled kid as unique, as gentle, as sweet as you; having known your devoted companionship an amazing 18 years, with many more yet to come! And how lucky are YOU, Butkus, calling hot and sandy Nevada home, having a family as devoted and loving as yours! What a heavenly match you and they make!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Butkus! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sharing some yummy broccoli with your pup pal, Mollie the Maltese, along with a big plate of dandelion greens, flowers and cactus pads (gotta bulk up before hibernation time:D); being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Butkus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love: Enjoy your winter nap, sweetheart, and check back with us come spring! (I'm sure your family is going to miss you!)

SO handsome!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/September/05.jpg

mon
09-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Butkus is so amazing and hilarious. What a very special and eccentric tortoise he be. Who knew a tortoise hunkered down, hibernated? Not me. Maaan, he's,gonna miss Halloween! Well I sure hope that dear Butkus and the rest of the family enjoy a very special day. Excellent POTD!

CavyMom
09-06-2018, 04:56 AM
Congratulations, Butkus, on being POTD! And, congrats, on being 18+! :) That's awesome! (Reptiles are fascinating!) Wow, I didn't know desert tortoises hibernated. We're glad you have a safe place to hibernate and a family that loves you! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Felicia's Mom
09-06-2018, 06:39 AM
Congratulations, on being Pet of the Day, Butkus and have a nice nap!