PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Norman

DonnaDWM
08-11-2018, 10:20 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Your family knows what you need to stay happy and healthy.
With good care like that, you may live to be 50 years old.
Celebrate your special day,

tatsxxx11
08-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Hi Norman! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

So happy to meet you, Norman! It's always a treat when a Russian Tortoise is our featured honoree, and what a fine representative of your magnificent species you are! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and your face so sweet it could melt the hardest of hearts!

How lucky you are, Norman, having found your way to such a caring and loving family! And lucky are your humans, having a shelled family member as sweet and friendly, as special as you! Sound like one heavenly match to me! And considering your amazing lifespan, so many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Norman! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled Pet of the Day celebration...exploring to your heart's content, munching on fresh veggies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, sweet Norman, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

So handsome!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/August/11.jpg

mon
08-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Norman is the most awsome tortoise! What a perfect name you gave him too. I was delighted to see his sweet self as POTD today!

Felicia's Mom
08-11-2018, 09:18 PM
What a cute and adorable Tortoise you are, Norman.

I hope you live a long and happy life!

CavyMom
08-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Congratulations, Norman (great name!), on being POTD! Tortoises are awesome and Norman is fascinating and handsome! We're so glad he has such a wonderful, loving forever home with yummy, healthy treats! :) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net