PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Fawn

DonnaDWM
06-06-2018, 09:37 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
Keep chasing those squirrels, someday you may catch one,
You are so much part of the family.
Celebrate your world famous day

tatsxxx11
06-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Hi Fawn! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a cutie patootie, most precious, utterly adorable Doxie girl you are, Fawn! I noticed your beautiful, uniquely colored coat at first look, and oh, that sweet face and those big brown eyes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

But that's just one of the countless things that makes you so EXTRA special! More than your beauty, it's your sweet and loving personality, your big heart, your unwavering devotion to your mommy that puts you paws above the rest! How lucky your mommy and all of your humans are, having a mama's girl; a best friend and loving companion; a full fledged furry family member as special as you, Fawn! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your mom's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...chasing that elusive squirrel, hehe, sticking like glue to your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Fawn, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2018/June/06c.jpg

mon
06-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Fawn could not be more adorable or irresistable! SO CUTE! Good luck with those big, bad squirrels Fawn! It's good to have goals.😍

TheRatPatrol3
06-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Way to go, Dawn!!! :) Glad to see another Doxie as Dog of the Day!!! :)

Love your coat color! I had a Doxie many years ago, and she was a Black Merle. Your coat reminds me of PeePee's coat color. And I still miss her all these years later. :(

Hope you have a wonderful day, and continue to have a wonderful life!!! :)

Jo and The Rat Patrol

P.S. Two members of The Rat Patrol are part Mini-Doxie; the third member is a Dorkie Yorkie. :rolleyes: ;)

Felicia's Mom
06-09-2018, 08:14 PM
I noticed your pretty coat color right away, Fawn.
Keep chasing those squirrels, you'll catch one.
Congrats on being DOTD!