PDA

View Full Version : Yummy Caramel Fudge!

tatsxxx11
05-30-2018, 09:34 AM
Hi Caramel Fudge! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this piggy loving home!:)

What a gorgeous, utterly adorable Texel pig you are, Caramel Fudge! I've been mom to many a wheeker over the years, but sadly, I've never had the pleasure of sharing my home with Texel! Your long, curly coats are SO special!:)

How lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend, a comforter, a motivator in you, sweetheart! Our animals companions have such a special way of helping to heal a wounded spirit, taking the focus off of ourselves and onto another! Sometimes having to nurture another, care for one so dependent on us, is the best medicine, best motivator of all! What a terrific team you two make, better together, best buds for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your pawrent share, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my day a whole lot brighter! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, being treated to extra floor and cuddle time, or perhaps some time out in your yard; munching on fresh grass, yummy fruits and veggies; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Caramel Fudge, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! :love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2018/May/30c.jpg

DonnaDWM
05-30-2018, 10:15 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You have to be the cutest little "accident" ever.
You have a wonderful home with someone who truly loves you.
Celebrate your special day.

mon
05-30-2018, 02:32 PM
Is CF for real? There is no way that Caramel Fudge could possibly be cuter, awsome POTD!

Felicia's Mom
05-30-2018, 08:20 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to Adorable Caramel Fudge!

CavyMom
05-30-2018, 08:43 PM
Congratulations, Caramel Fudge, on being POTD! (We :love: GPs!) Life is stressful and often sad .... Our GPs/cavies are always a bright spot in our lives! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Opt to adopt - Humane Societies and other shelters have LOTS of homeless GPs and rodents up for adoption!