PDA

View Full Version : Macky

harleychicken
12-27-2002, 07:25 AM
You look like a very sweet and gentle BIG boy, Macky! Wishing you all the best fun, treats and love for the new year and the rest of your life!

tatsxxx11
12-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Hi Macky! I know your Mommy and Daddy will always treasure that precious picuture of their beautiful boy's first visit with Santa!:) And what a big, lovable boy you are! I'll bet Santa wanted to stash you away in his sack and take you home for himself!:) I hope you did wind up on the front of that Christmas card so everyone could see what a handsome, lovable pup you are! Congratulations to you dear Macky, Dog of the Day! Have a very special day celebrating your much deserved honor sweetie! And I wish you and your proud family many, many happy Christmas' to come! Yay, Macky!!

FaceRita
12-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Oh my Mackey you are the most handsome reindeer i have ever seen! i imagine you led Santas sleigh this year? Congratulations on your most special day! You are so sweet i am truly in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-27-2002, 09:41 AM
Good Morning Macky, oh my, what a darling picture of you with Santa, I do declare you are big enough to be one of Santa's helpers. What a big handsome teddy bear of a dog you are, so cute and so friendly. I would dearly love to meet up with you and give you a big hug. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Macky Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

B0xerm0mmy
12-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Macky, you are the reason I LOVE big dogs!! What a sweet-pea!! I am hoping that you had a wonderful Christmas, and that Santa was good to you, even though you couldn't be a reindeer!! :) Tucker, and Bella and I love you!!

Have a Happy New Year!
Abby

Sudilar
12-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Macky!!!!! What a huge, handsome boy you are!!!! I'll bet Santa was glad that you didn't want to sit in his lap! Haha! I'll bet you got everything you wanted for Christmas, cause you are so irresistible!!!! Congrats to you, big boy, on DOTD!

12-27-2002, 10:22 AM
Macky , you must have been a very good doggie last year !! Santa has such a sweet look on his face ...! Hope you got lots of goodies from him !!
Congrats to our DOTD !!!:D

anna_66
12-27-2002, 01:36 PM
You are too irrestible! I would have put you on my christmas cards too:D
I'm sure you told Santa everything you wanted for christmas right? And I bet he brought everything you asked for!
Hope you celebrate your special day in a big way, congrats Macky!

RubyMutt
12-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Macky you are such a cutie! You look so cuddely :D Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!

kimlovescats
12-27-2002, 03:12 PM
What a big cuddly looking boy you are Macky!!! I love your picture! Congratulations on being DOTD!

primabella
12-27-2002, 03:55 PM
what a sweetheart you look like! congrats :)

lizbud
12-27-2002, 07:27 PM
Hi there Macky,

What a Handsome boy you are:) I'm very glad to get to
meet you today sweetie and offer happy congratulations
on being chosen for a day of honor as our special big-boy
DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a long, happy & healthy
life with your loving family.:)

dukedogsmom
12-27-2002, 08:46 PM
Macky, do you think Santa would notice you were a dog if you got some antlers? You look too cute to refuse! I hope your Christmas was a good one. Congrats on being our DOTD!

missprissy
12-30-2002, 06:28 PM
What a handsome big ole boy you are Macky!!! You totally rock - congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!! :) :D :)